1. A

03/05 CBR 600RR Parts

All messages replied to
  2. A

KTM RC8 Parts

All messages replied to
  3. A

KTM RC8 Parts

Cleaning out the garage and have the following. Parts are located in Ontario, Canada but close to the border so can ship. PM is best and pics can be sent by text. 2012 KTM RC8: - Race bodywork (upper, lower, tank cover, seat, tail) - black front fender - clear windscreen - black rims w/ brand...
  4. A

03/05 CBR 600RR Parts

Cleaning out the garage. All parts are located in Ontario Canada but I am close to the border so can ship. PM is best, pics can be sent by text. CBR 600RR 03/05: - 05 gas tank (black, no pump) - OEM showa rear shock - air box w/ air filter (no screws) - front seat - stainless front lines...
  5. A

WTB 06/07 GSXR 600

Looking for an 06/07 GSXR600. If you have one post details here or feel free to PM me. Listed either on here, FB, craigslist etc, if you see any but aren't selling one feel free to shoot me the info also it would be greatly appreciated. Title doesn't matter (as long as it's not stolen, will...
  6. A

2003 Honda CBR600RR Partout

Engine, harness and a bunch of smaller items sold.
  7. A

Yes I do have an extra seat.
  8. A

Rearsets, swingarm, gauges sold.
  9. A

Specific pics can be emailed, to large apparently to post.
  10. A

Parting out a 2003 CBR 600 RR track bike. I have most of the stock stuff and a few aftermarket goodies. I am located in Ontario. Anything can be mailed from my house or if you buy a bunch and it's worth my while I can cross the border to save you on shipping. -Forks built by GMD Computrack...
  11. A

Wtb: Gsxr 600

I saw that one and messaged him previously but he went to send me pics which were all corrupted and had viruses according to my computer software and I asked for some other pics and I haven't gotten them. I have seen a few on here but they are out of my price range unfortunately and the one...
  12. A

Somewhat close to you. PM Sent
  13. A

I am looking for an 06 or up Gsxr 600. My budget is around $3,500 and would obviously alter depending on mods. Let me know what you have or if there is anything you have come across anywhere else. Thanks.