Search results

1. S

2006 cbr 1000rr for sale

was going to use the bike for endurance but work put a damper on that. bike back up for sale and need to sell soon if i am going to finish the entire wera schedule thanks
  2. S

looking for appalachian signs aka fabritech

anyway to get in touch with him to get my templates?
  3. S

looking for appalachian signs aka fabritech

anybody have acontact for jim miller of appalachian signs? aka fabritech. website is down. thanks
  4. S

2006 cbr 1000rr for sale

another pic
  5. S

Track bikes for sale

i have a 2006 cbr 1000rr in great condition. i have it posted with pictures in the for sale section of the forum. if interested i can e-mail more pics to your e-mail address. thanks
  6. S

BeaveRun - new look website

i think the track is fine the way it is. great grip in dry and wet. stay tight through 7, eight doesn't matter, you should have the bike upright by the time you exit 8. never noticed anything in 1. the tracks that need to work on there pavement is summit and nelson.
  7. S

BeaveRun - new look website

the rumor around town is we better just hope the track is still around this summer. i doubt you'll see a repave or the south track anytime soon.
  8. S

2006 cbr 1000rr for sale

2006 honda cbr 1000rr $8500.00 Vortex rearsets and clip ons Sharkskinz w superbike tail and hrc pad HRC 1/6th turn throttle Ak 20 front forks with 1.03 springs Penske triple with 700lb spring Pirelli Diablo supercorsa (race rubber) Pc III w/ quick shifter GPR v4 steering damper Block off...
  9. S

2 Race Bikes F/S

good to here you are happy with everything. like i said, i f you get to the track and need some help just give me a call. maybe we can meet up at a nesba event this season. thanks for the plug on the 1000rr. its a beautiful bike and it is killing me to have to sell it. have a merry christmas.
  10. S

2 Race Bikes F/S

kewl. just let me know which day for sure.
  11. S

2 Race Bikes F/S

ray, just want to make sure we are still on for the 19th?
  12. S

2 Race Bikes F/S

kewl!!:cool:
  13. S

2 Race Bikes F/S

ray, did you get a chance to put the check in the mail yet?
  14. S

2 Race Bikes F/S

ray, you can't back out now!:eek: you will be flamed by all nesbians:haha: l8r!
  15. S

2 Race Bikes F/S

thanks scott, i dont' care what matvey says about you, your Ok in my book!! :adore: