Search results

1. buddha34

FS 07 GSXR750 highly modified. MINT

Price reduced to $8500
  2. buddha34

WTB 250 or 450 motard around OK

There's one thats at the shop. It's farther than 150 miles though. I've seen it and it is extreme sharp. Here's the link. http://www.karnsperformance.com/05yamyz250f.html
  3. buddha34

Yeah, probably the only pair actually on a bike. They are extremely nice wheels and it made a huge difference on the track. Actually caught me by surprise the first time I tipped in and went hard on the brakes. I was able to go 2-3 cones deeper at Summit going into turn 1. I could have gone...
  4. buddha34

I'm selling my 2007 GSXR750. It originally was a 600 then we built a 750 motor for it. Street legal and can be registered as a 600 to save money on insurance. All the details are on the link. Also the bike can be seen at Karns Performance. Bike was built there so they know everything about the...
  5. buddha34

Durrani Magnesium Lightweight Wheels

Not sure what you mean.:dunno:
  6. buddha34

Durrani Magnesium Lightweight Wheels

Well I thought I might get in on this thread. I have the wheels on the bike and had it at Summit. Durrani came up from Maryland to see the wheels at the track and get some feedback. The wheels are really sweet. You really could feel a difference. It really enhances everything with the bike...
  7. buddha34

Who's in for Summit 4/13?

FYI- If anyone is interested I am receiving delivery of my Durrani Mag wheels and I will have them on for the trackday. I know there has been a lot of talk about these wheels and they are finally shipping. Either the owner or a rep from the company might be coming in also. Check at the Karns...
  8. buddha34

Who's in for Summit 4/13?

Karns Performance group is bring 10 riders.
  9. buddha34

# 34

Someone else has 34? (jc)
  10. buddha34

Summit Main Track Conditions Sad, Nesba Please Help

I thought we could make it through without bringing up the "cone" The funny thing is when I came back around I thought, "hey look at that, someone hit a cone". Morph informed me of the situation....
  11. buddha34

What not to do after getting bumped....

you're going need a new bike for that gas cap. lol. Glad your ok.
  12. buddha34

Summit Main Track Conditions Sad, Nesba Please Help

Had a great time at main also. Felt fast even with it's "charater" features. I'm sure management is hearing it from every organization that comes in to use the track. I would think they are not going to ignore that if they plan to stay in business. They repaved to keep the business and hope to...
  13. buddha34

Pirelli slicks-Question

Running Pirelli slicks for the first time. What cold tire pressure do I run? GSXR600 with 190/55
  14. buddha34

Summit Main, power?

I think it's like $20 for hook ups. I'll see you there fellow Harrisburgian.
  15. buddha34

NESBA Member Card

Mine took about 8 weeks. It's really nice and you get a rule book with coupons for a free shirt too.
  16. buddha34

My new Motivational poster for the office

Second batch. More to come shortly
  17. buddha34

My new Motivational poster for the office

Hold on, let me get to the other computer where I have some.