Search results

1. L

CSS vs YCRS

Judy/others who have taken the YCRS, how do feel about using the stock R6s versus your own bike? If I rode a 600 I wouldn't feel too bad about it but riding a 1000 is just so much different I feel like I'll be able to take away more from my time there. I emailed YCRS and they said I could indeed...
  2. L

Best 09 to 2011 liter bike

Lolz @ $100k to get it competitive. The only real complaints I have with mine after 2 years, 1 all street and 1 all track is the heat which you're already aware of, the ECU needs to be flashed and the fuel mileage. But none of them are really that bad. At the track I don't like how much effort...
  3. L

2009-present Yamaha R1 thoughts

Definitely make sure the ECU is flashed. They benefit from it more than most bikes out there.
  4. L

Looking for lap timers

Another option is Qstarz. It can be plugged into a computer to analyze the data but also has the LCD screen for checking stuff out at the track. One cool feature is the LCD screen will turn green if you're ahead of your best lap and it'll be red if you're behind...
  5. L

No Joke - '14 Schedule posted

Where are you seeing $235 for Barber? I see a membership price of $210 for Barber in March. Also do the math on the Elite membership because that $200 pays for itself very quickly
  6. L

Barber CR contact

:adore: Was following this CR for a lap or two and when I saw this I almost blew the next the corner because I was still laughing. Never found out who it was I was following but I wanted to say thanks it was fun and I dropped some time after following http://youtu.be/l81epDubYHA
  7. L

WTB: Barber I Group 10-9

Nice, I guess your patience paid off. See you out there