Search results

1. pbernasconi845

Great beginner's Bike CBR600F4i

A confidence building, rider friendly 2002 CBR600F4i. Six track days on it. New battery, New Galfer brake lines and pads, new Battleax racing Street RS10 (one track day on them). Clean title. Some road rash (it's a track bike...). Fairings say F4, but it's a F4i. Good for 130+ mph (with a heavy...
  2. pbernasconi845

Great Control Rider at NJ Thunderbolt 19th Nov

I took this video from my bike, it shows the excellent work of the control rider in the I session: "showing him a wheel", me missing a couple of apexes and him showing me the line, brake points and slowdown places. Nice. By the end of the day, my - still slow - lap time decreased by over 15 s (a...
  3. pbernasconi845

race fairing - need a recommendation

Thanks, I'll look into them.
  4. pbernasconi845

race fairing - need a recommendation

I need some recommendation for you experts. I rode last year's trackday on a 2010 ZX10r. For 2015 I'd like to use a race fairing rather than the original one: although bought on eBay, the bike doesn't have a scratch on it. Where would you suggest I buy one? I saw a $500 one from "easyfairings"...
  5. pbernasconi845

#873, a not so newbie intro

I finally got around in logging on to this forum. After a year on the Hayabusa - no need to buy a bike before I was sure I liked the track - I now ride a ZX10 (#873) at NCBike and WV this year. Doing it again at NCBike on the 27th of October. Thank you to all the riders, especially off the...