Search results

1. M

any midwest folks going to CCS, ROC @ Daytona?

for those of you that didn't know, (or care) I moved down to the Orlando, Florida area. Where the sun is warm and I can ride all year long. Anyways, i'm not racing but i figured i'd hit up CCS @ Daytona and try and fight the bug not to race/trackdays again. anyone else plan on making the trip...
  2. M

2004 Yamaha Zuma, $1150

Yep.. my beloved scooter is up for sale. I picked up a new bike that will now be my daily commuter so this is no longer needed. 2004 Yamaha Zuma -50cc 2-stroke -LeoVince XZ pipe -Pirelli SL65 tires (new) -7,2xx miles -Dual headlight mod also comes with box of extra NGK spark plugs (i been...
  3. M

FS: 2000 Ducati 996

2000 Ducati 996 bi-posto -9,6xx miles -107hp to the wheel on 6/9/09 -Termi slip on exhaust -upgraded ecu chip -6k service with belts done over the winter by Corse Superbikes -carbon fiber front fender -carbon fiber heel guards -carbon fiber exhaust guard -carbon fiber chain guard -carbon fiber...
  4. M

who rode the silver F4i at BHF 4/11-12

you still have my/steve's master cylinder. completely forgot to get it back from you when the day was over. please contact me.
  5. M

CCS banquet in Milwaukee

Who's all going? I will be there +1, staying the night in the hotel.
  6. M

2009 CCS new experts list annouced.

Congrats to everyone! I see a handful of Nesbians in there The following riders have achieved the status of expert for the 2009 season Aaron Bappe Aaron Smith Adam Garrett Afshin Sohrabi Alex Nieves Jr Alexander Macevicius Alexander Smith Allan Campbell Andres Calderon Andrew Reiss Andrew Rutt...
  7. M

FS: 2004 United 6x12 enclosed - V-nose

on craigslist; http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/rvs/887525353.html single axle, set up to haul motorcycles, barn rear doors, side door, e-track on floors and walls, 3 shelves built into V-nose, condor bike chock. comes with all the hold downs for e-track and all the misc shelves on walls. I...
  8. M

FOR SALE; F4i parts

anything you need. i prolly have it. I have a completely disassembled F4i that is 90% complete. i'm looking to part it out. let me know if you need something, and we can see if i have it and prices. moparboyy @ gmail.com
  9. M

Dirt riding near RA

Since my trackbike is in pieces and i recently got a dirtbike. I was thinking about coming out to watch at RA this sunday. but if i'm driving all the way out there i can get some dirt riding in on saturday. this was mentioned to me; http://www.fdlmx.com/homedirections.html anyone know of...
  10. M

43mm WoodCraft Clip-Ons with 2 extra bars

set of 43mm WoodCraft Clip-Ons with 2 extra bars. $125.00 will fit; (according to WoodCraft Website) Honda CBR600F4/F4i Buell M2 Cyclone Kawi ZRX1100/1200 Yamaha R6 (99-04) moparboyy @ mm-racing.com
  11. M

take off sale at BHF this weekend

All my takeoffs, 180 and 190s, Pirelli diablo supercorsas SC2 front and rear will be on sale at BHF this weekend!! $60 a set!!! first come first serve.