Search results

1. SinisterBabo

Set-up 2007 GSX-R 750 in Charlotte, NC - $2,500

Get your quality parts for the winter project or a solid track bike for next season. Willing to sell whole ($2,500 firm) or trade for a couple dirt bikes in good condition. Parting out once motor, frame, and suspension claimed/sold. 2007 GSXR 750 13k miles No Title (Bills of Sale since 2009 and...
  2. SinisterBabo

Pirelli Tire Pressure Thread

Let's get some tire pressures going on. Interested to see what people have heard/put to use/official pressures (click for Pirelli site): Looks like Pirelli is pretty consistent across most tires based on wheel mounted: Front 29/30-32 PSI Front Cold 23-26 PSI Rear Cold 30-35 PSI for Supercorsa...
  3. SinisterBabo

NWOT White Shift Vertex Leathers 48/58 + NWT Bell RS-1 Shattered XL/L

Selling some gear I stored after I lost weight...just in case. New, never worn on a bike Shift Vertex 1-Piece in white. Brief foray by Shift into roadracing gear, did a great job with this suit, but failed to penetrate the market. There's a crash test review of this on SportRider and several...
  4. SinisterBabo

FS/FT - 2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 Race/Track Bike

Selling the fully-prepped track bike to pick up a beginner bike for the girlfriend. Race fairings (ugly repair but solid) Woodcraft frame sliders Woodcraft L&R case guards Woodcraft clip-ons Woodcraft rearsets BMC airfilter Akrapovic exhaust Power Commander III Power Commander Ignition Module...
  5. SinisterBabo

Another DMV newbie!

Morning! Just wanted to introduce myself before my first TD on May 9th @ Summit Main. I've volunteered with MARRC before and plan to this upcoming season. I'm currently in the NoVA area and would love to meet you guys at the tracks! I'll be riding a black 2002 RSV Mille this season, hopefully...
  6. SinisterBabo

Like New Alpinestars Bionic SP Vest Size Large $120 shipped!

As the title states, I've got a like new A*s Bionic SP Vest in Black/Red, size Large. It's boxed up and ready to go. $120 shipped. Payment through PayPal only (gift or you pay CC fees). Thanks!