Search results

1. A

MW Schedule

I was hoping on getting my "A" bump this year. Now I get to ride with a bunch of "self-rated" A riders in STT and Motovid. Someone in mgmt definitely dropped the ball on this.
  2. A

Road America sunday

Dang - that sounds pretty bad. Good to hear that everyone is ok. That's probably one of the worst parts of RA to go down in...
  3. A

Road America sunday

I don't suppose anyone has the story about what happened in the B group in the Kettle Bottoms in the afternoon on Sunday? I heard about a bike-to-bike collision, and it looks like Blacklisted12 was involved, but do we know if the other guy is ok? The track was red flagged for a looong time.
  4. A

Reposition Brake Banjo

Ziptied overnight, no leaks.
  5. A

Reposition Brake Banjo

Great, thanks. I'm going to zip tie the brake lever down overnight, that should be a good test.
  6. A

Reposition Brake Banjo

So last weekend I installed some Galfer lines on my 954. I was doing a lot of work that day and mounted the lines with the fender off the bike. This weekend after mounting the wheels / fender I discovered that the fender touches the right banjo fitting. I was able to very slightly loosen...
  7. A

Turn One Racing/Trackday Store to provide MW Vending

Hells yeah man, it's been awhile! I'm not actually riding this weekend, just driving down so I can get the tires bought/mounted and ready for my first trackday at RA in May. I'm looking for the Slicks in 125/195, the 6680 compound if you got 'em.
  8. A

Turn One Racing/Trackday Store to provide MW Vending

Is the TrackDayStore still selling NTECs? I don't see them listed on the website and I'm hoping to get a set mounted this weekend at BHF...
  9. A

Chili Cookoff is just around the corner

Definitely one of the highlights of my motorcycle season... hopefully I'll win more in the raffle this year than some Chicken Hawk mechanic's gloves - though I use them quite a bit ;) . Also, the chili is always amazing. For those of us that use BHF every single year, this fundraiser is a no...
  10. A

Finally did it... motorcycle tattoo

dang... that's great work!
  11. A

Blackhawk 7/3-7/4 - Great Weekend!

I have to give a big shout out to George, a CR in the I group on Saturday - he gave me some good tips for turn 1, and the 3-5 section which has been giving me trouble. I'm running 1:24s and I feel like I know exactly what I need to eventually run 1:20s :) Overall I had a great day... probably...
  12. A

Tire Question

Great discussion - thanks Marshall and everyone else for their feedback. I'm probably going to go with the slicks out of the gate this year, if it's overkill so be it, I can always step down to D211s or D209s later. I know they're not going to make me a better rider - but if it can give me...
  13. A

Tire Question

So no one thinks it'll be a problem for a slow-ish I rider (previously a fast-ish I rider ;) ) to keep enough heat in those NTEC KR slicks?
  14. A

Tire Question

Hey everyone, it's been awhile! So the track season is fast approaching and I'm hoping you fast peeps can help a brotha out with a tire question. I know NESBA is moving over to Dunlop (so I'm going to be moving to Dunlop as well). The trackday store has Dunlop D209GPA's on sale. Should I...
  15. A

For all of you Yamaha guys...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/yamaha_ceo_pleased_with
  16. A

Post BHF ? Chili Cook Off Weekend

Agreed, the chili was incredible. Steve definitely deserved to win... The raffle was alright, it would have been better had I won the dirtbike :)
  17. A

So who's going to be a Blackhawk this weekend?

I'll be there on Saturday for sure, and maybe Sunday.
  18. A

Does this prove Shoei is inferior to Arai?

I had an HJC shield pop off last year during a get-off at Blackhawk, but the helmet protected my noggin perfectly. Several hits and no more than some slight tenderness. Helmets are designed to disintegrate on impact to absorb energy, so I'm not too worried if the shield stays in place. I'm...
  19. A

It's about time Marshall got a liter bike!

Good choice... Performance First :)