Search results

1. lowcel

Frank Thomas Leathers F/S US48 $250

Could you send me photos and your measurements to lowcel75 at gmail dot com?
  2. lowcel

Are my rearsets legal for track days?

Before. After.
  3. lowcel

Yeah I have noticed on my other bike that they can do some damage. The grip is amazing though.
  4. lowcel

Are my rearsets legal for track days? I made an offer on some used Vortex rearsets on eBay last night and the seller accepted it. Vortex rearsets for $175 shipped, not too shabby.
  5. lowcel

Yep, that's my thread. They were unpainted and rusted up when I bought the bike.
  6. lowcel

In my bike build thread or another thread?
  7. lowcel

All I know is that the previous owner rode and raced with them, at least that is what I was told when I bought the bike. I know nothing else. I was hoping to wait but after reading all of the replies they will be replaced prior to my first track day. Thanks everyone.
  8. lowcel

Just bought one for $1 plus shipping on ebay. I guess my toes are worth it. :D
  9. lowcel

Thank you. I have pm'd a couple of members about items for sale on that site. Once I asked for a paypal address I have never heard back from them. That forum seems to be a bit sketchy and has some of the rudest members compared to other sites that I am on.
  10. lowcel

I guess it's kind of sad that I no longer enjoy buying things for my bikes. I used to love placing that order, installing, then just looking at the new goodies. Now all I can think of is that spending $300 on the bike would pay for a track day or two. It sucks. :(
  11. lowcel

I'm trying to figure out how the previous owner took it to the track. I hadn't thought much about the brake but the chain did concern me.
  12. lowcel

I recently purchased a track bike and it had some diy type rearsets. I plan on buying some new ones later on but I have a few other things I need first, such as tire warmers. One reason I'm not sure is because they do not have heel guards.
  13. lowcel

WTB: Looking or budget track bike or potential track bike.

I have no delusions of thinking I am going to be racing, I just didn't know if the organization also had races. I have a lot to learn, that is why I am here. You have no idea how much time I spent explaining to my wife that I have no intentions of racing, I just want as safe of an environment...
  14. lowcel

Just found one of his video's, it was WERA. Oops. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3uic6Sggc
  15. lowcel

He now races super moto with his son, said he will be back on sport bikes in 3 years when his son is old enough to get on a track with one.
  16. lowcel

I guess I misunderstood. Maybe it was WERA? Keep in mind I'm very new to all of this.
  17. lowcel

WTB: Looking or budget track bike or potential track bike. He had it in a nice heated building / garage with five or six supermotos and some other bikes that he races. It should be fine. He used to race NESBA and did pretty well at it. Do you know Mike Davis?
  18. lowcel

Yep. I'll give it a good look over in the next couple of weeks. One thing I have to do over the weekend is put some antifreeze in it. After that I can take my time.
  19. lowcel

Thanks. I'm on my way home from Lynchburg VA now. Picked up an 04 cbr.