Search results

1. C

WTF I am Bored out of my F$%#ing Skull

Best played in simulation mode. On the throttle hard out of a turn, and you low side nasty...Not on too early, you're too slow...love it!
  2. C

Jennings in January

I've been discussing this with a few of my friends so we'll probably be there, too
  3. C

Summit 10-24

Hey man, I saw them trailer your bike. Hope you're doing fine. Actually, during the last session, my rear brake line got clipped by my swingarm and I was spewing brake fluid. Apparently, my rearsets were set too far back and high up, that it actually sliced my line. I have fluid over my swingarm...
  4. C

Summit 10-24

Well, if you make a few trips down to Jennings, you can cut that 4-months to two!
  5. C

Summit 10-24

Awesome, dude. thanks!
  6. C

Summit 10-24

Nice, dude. I'll be there in the wee hrs on Fri.
  7. C

Summit 10-24

If LD runs the chase, I'll run the trail :) Always wanted to get a vid clip to analyze my form. I'll come by and say what's up. Where are you setting up?
  8. C

Summit 10-24

LOL! Another yellow 818? 600RR pearl yellow here...818. White RS-T suit dubbed "2SLO"
  9. C

Electrical at Summit Main

OK, cool. Thanks guys
  10. C

Electrical at Summit Main

How would I be able to obtain? I'm heading out to main on 10/24 and need direction on where I need to go for a key. Thanks.
  11. C

Old man winter

I have UA CG mock and pants. I'm also rocking the full UA CG face mask, along with UA CG football socks!
  12. C

MotoGp Question

When everyone refers to G-Force, I'm assuming it's only negative g-force as a result of hard braking? Because I think the g-force in turns on motorcycles, especially at the GP level, are quite minimal. When I say minimal, that is in comparison to F1 g-forces
  13. C

MotoGp Question

I've seen this multiple times in GP and WSBK. Announcers have commented that it assists with balancing
  14. C

WTB 03-06 600RR parts!!

Check this thread out. Good luck http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=191901
  15. C

Old man winter

UA makes a good pair of cold gear compression gloves
  16. C

$740.00 in credit. 10% off $150.00 min.

Maybe next time, Milton...at least you got a Zanesville, OH sticker on the way....
  17. C

Am I too sensitive? (NJMP 10/6)

I would say that is clean...I mean, if the contact was really 3-4 sec afterwards, then that seems like a lot of time...Was it really 3-4 sec or did it feel like 3-4 sec? lol. If the former, than I say you're good to go. He shouldve appologized. Even in B, we can make the same pass, but if...
  18. C

Just thought I would Introduce myself

True..plus this economy is not really helpful, either. But for me, they will be my last trackdays of the season. Was thinking about doing NJMP Thunderbolt on 11/1 and 11/2, but weather in NJ that time of year isn't too compromising
  19. C

Summit 10/24 and Jefferson 10/25 right here
  20. C

Welcome man...and good choice on track bike