Search results

1. Excitebikemike

Suspension set up

Hey all. Open for some help here. I ride a 2005 R1 in A class. I have had the forks sprung to 1.0 by GMD and GMD also installed spec valve kit, spec rebound valve kit and mid valve eliminator kit. Sag settings on forks set by GMD. I have just bought a graves spec ohlins with 9.0 spring and...
  2. Excitebikemike

2007 zx6r

I have a 2007 ZX6R for sale. The bike is black is stock and has 6000 miles. The bike was bought for my better half and she has rode it for about a year. Asking $5500.00. If you are intrested E-mail me at Toe-cutter@comcat.net and I will send you pics.
  3. Excitebikemike

RRR May 31 2009

If anyone is intrested here is some video of A class session 2 at RRR May 31 2009.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0pHCXIvkv4
  4. Excitebikemike

R1 for R6

Im looking to trade 05 R1 for late model R6. The bike has GMD computrack worked forks, Vortex rearsets, steel braided lines front and rear, dunlop pads, 520 kit, power race tires soft extra rear new, tank grip, double bubble wind screen clear, speedo healer. I have the receipts for all parts...
  5. Excitebikemike

one bike two riders

Just wanted to know how things work with NESBA if you have riders in two different groups using the same bike. How class stickers work and what not. Have a friend who is without a bike and is joining NESBA and plans on riding at RRR on the 31st.
  6. Excitebikemike

Someone to follow

Hope to find someone running alittle faster than me at RRR to pull me around the track. So far high to mid 1.17s. Anyone around these times going to be there on the 31st?