Search results

1. Billsv/R6

2005 Yamaha R6 $3100

yoyodine slipper , vortex sprockets ss brake lines, fresh almost new tires, gpr4 steering damper only 1 year old, vortex clip-ons, woodcraft rear sets, b&g airfilter,race tech springs front and rear, under 6000 miles. selling cause can't afford all my toys. i have all the street parts. email me...
  2. Billsv/R6

Tire vendor??

Who selling tires this weekend at summit? Do I need to order now? What tires are they carrying? Any and all answer appreciated
  3. Billsv/R6

My new toy

[/IMG]
  4. Billsv/R6

Thanks

can't remember names but thanks for the tows sunday on lightning i think i got a tow from every ogange shirt. big fun for last trackday of year.
  5. Billsv/R6

my new street bike

what you think? it's fun and more comfortible than my sv. i thought it might help me stay out of trouble with the law. but the throddle has the same problem as my sv 1000 it seems to open when i see curves.[/IMG] can i ride this on JC
  6. Billsv/R6

Steering Damper 02-05 R6

PSR steer damper $200 just got it back from service pm me for details. what you see is what you get.[/IMG]
  7. Billsv/R6

Will this tire pass tech??

I didn't find this on net i saw this today at the KTM dealer. the guy said he has rode about 5000 miles on it. i ask him if he had a death wish or was he just F*&&^n crazy.[/IMG]
  8. Billsv/R6

what was the condition of the track

how was summit point the pavement /bumps/turns tracition and so on be honest
  9. Billsv/R6

Rc8

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bemotorsports.net%2Fracing.htm&h=330c9 check this out
  10. Billsv/R6

Craigslist ? WTF

have you ever posted anything for sell on craigslist? I post a trailer and got more wierd offers. someone wanted to trade me a lawn mower. someone else wanted to know if i'd take gift cards in the amout from wallmart. buddy at work sad the lawn mower trade is code for something else. i'm sure i...
  11. Billsv/R6

All Aluminum Featherlite trailer.

Sold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  12. Billsv/R6

5 of 25

Just help uncrate this today. sweet wonder who will be the lucky owner. me if I win the mega millions tonight
  13. Billsv/R6

cool article

sorry if someone already posted this but just saw it. I've seen Katie at track but havn't had the privilege to ride with her. http://www.trackdaymag.com/Articles/Fast-Woman--Katie-Carney.aspx
  14. Billsv/R6

Rc8

My new track bike I'm a lair it's a friends bike he'll be racing it CCS expert this year he has 3 more coming in if someone wants one. he did say i could take it out for a couple laps at a trackday.
  15. Billsv/R6

Rattle can

Just got done today. it took some time but I'm happy with the result. What do you think brothers and sisters.
  16. Billsv/R6

hole in gas tank

A friend gave me a tank it has a small dent and cut on the top 1/16" wide 3/4" long. can this be fixed with JB weld or some other epoxy. didn't want to weld cause it would rust at repair if not treated. any help would be appreciated.
  17. Billsv/R6

Congrats to Jiggy new cr

Good choice in my opioin. John has been kind of my own personal cr for the past two years. be glad to get to do some riding with you again since you left me behind in I last year. he had to buy a bigger helmet when he was bumped to A group can't imagine the size he will need now. do they make 5...
  18. Billsv/R6

who wants one

saw these at a ktm dealer in easton. never rode one but sure look like a lot of fun. if the government would stop giving rich people our tax money and just let me keep more of my hard earn money i'd stimulate the economy and buy one of these among other things. ( sorry for the political...
  19. Billsv/R6

9-29-08

sorry try to post a video
  20. Billsv/R6

Thanks CR,s @ jc 8-2

Just wanted to thank you guys for another awesome day. Thanks Geoff for telling me to slow down and be smooth (basically i needed to pull my head out of my a$$) Drew big thanks for the tows and following me around. BIG help and great fun. Watching you go around the bus stop is freaken amazing I...