Search results

1. R

08 GSXR 750 race

deposit down
  2. R

08 GSXR 750 race

Price is listed and still awaiting original interest.
  3. R

08 GSXR 750 race

Have a possible buyer so holding off on partin out. Its not me you need to convinve Dave lol, besides, I still got the Honda!
  4. R

08 GSXR 750 race

bumpy
  5. R

08 GSXR 750 race

price drop
  6. R

08 GSXR 750 race

Hate to do it but selling my racebike. Bought as salvaged bike with very low milage, not sure exactly how many cause stock cluster was destroyed when I bought it. Ran basically for a season and a half and probabaly only 20 events. The good: Bike has GMD 20 mil carts with cap extenders up...
  7. R

Summit Point ROLL CALL!

plan on being there for sat at least :rolleyes:
  8. R

Gearing R.A.

alot. i had 04 cbr1k there stock gearing and on limiter through kink and again before breakin into T12.
  9. R

Wera @ beaverun virgin

Im freakin glad i cant make this round...
  10. R

Jennings Feb 18-20

Tiny lil Canadian dude who won??? Yea, that was a 6 :doh: Had some motor work and he was less than willing to disclose any numbers
  11. R

Racing makes you faster?

It may or may not make you faster, but it will certainly make you broker.
  12. R

Jennings Feb 18-20

13. R

Looking for an Endurance team!

I'm not sure how good I am at wrecking other people's bikes... mine I'm good at. It would be fun for sure.
  14. R

Emerson - Congrats

Aha... I just realized I make an appearance in the end of the A race. I never looked at the results and I know we weren't really racing each other but I think you mighta got me at the line:adore:. You were riding tough man. Good going on your finishes.
  15. R

>WERA Summitt Point Who's in?<

In for HW solo, BSB, BSS, and ASS
  16. R

Who's Racing WERA 2009?

Just waiting for Manotti to pick me up... this is waiting is the worst! Looking forward to seeing you cats and queens (apparently female cats are called 'queens'-thank goodness for goggle) down there!
  17. R

Wade in training

No doubt...
  18. R

Who's Racing WERA 2009?

Dam, something lighter and with more power than the Honda... i hope you put some weight on over the winter:eek: Even if its not what you wanted it'll get you on the track. This weekend is gonna be sweet!
  19. R

Wade in training

:D Any news on a ride yet?