Search results

1. michicago

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Have you ever tried to get your money out of bankruptcy proceedings? You'll be at the back of the line after creditors get their cut, and if you're lucky you'll get pennies on the dollar. More than likely you'll just get a kleenex to wipe the tears. To be fair, I have no evidence NESBA is going...
  2. michicago

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

I am one of the members that signed up for Barber and several other weekends back in January. Further, I am one that has suffered the lack of customer service NESBA has been growing a reputation for as of late. It has been ~5 weeks since I opened up a customer service issue for my account and it...
  3. michicago

2007 BMW X5 4.8i

Thanks Aman! The X5 was my wife's daily driver - she is not a driving enthusiast and prefers smooth to sporty, so she has an RX350 now. Me, I still have the ol' Titan... not sure I can see myself driving anything else unless I upgrade to a 5th wheel and need a diesel. :)
  4. michicago

2007 BMW X5 4.8i

This didn't have enough grunt to pull my 8 1/2 x 20' trailer, but it would handle a smaller or open trailer just fine. On the other hand, if you're looking for a family hauler instead of something to pull track day duties, and share my fatal allergy to all things mini-van, this fits the bill...
  5. michicago

D-Zum's crash at RA

No, it was Sunday during the 2pm session; thankfully only one bike involved.
  6. michicago

D-Zum's crash at RA

I logged in just now to make a thread related to this. First and foremost, I'm glad to hear Darrin is doing what can only be described as REMARKABLY well considering the site of the crash. While it was a difficult scene to ride by, the actions of the 4 riders in front of me carried on the...
  7. michicago

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

So we were nowhere near the kink ("approaching" is misleading at best since it's not even in frame on film, but I digress) and the 2' of concrete comment was off by at least a factor of 3. At least we can agree there. I said both here and in person that I should have given you more room in my...
  8. michicago

I understand the adrenaline and unexpected nature of our contact at the track can mess with one’s perception which is why I was more than willing to leave this at the track, even after you exaggerated the circumstances to track control and NESBA. However, there is nothing I despise more than...
  9. michicago

Who's in for Road Atl on Monday?

Can't swing a Monday, so no $30 credit or 3-day ride for me.
  10. michicago

Indeed! This will be my first event in nearly 1 year and only my 3rd event in the last 2 years. The 3-day weekend worked perfectly - I get maximum use of the coveted Kichen Pass to drive to Road Atlanta and I can enter the track knowing I have a LONG weekend to get back into a smooth rhythm. No...
  11. michicago

In for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. A group, hoping not to be bumped back to B. :)
  12. michicago

VIR south crash on sunday

If you grab the brakes and get NOTHING, then get too much the next time you pull the lever, there are only 2 possible scenarios: 1. You have a serious mechanical issue that needs to be addressed before you get back on the track, lest you take a highly unnecessary risk of crashing, or even...
  13. michicago

VIR south crash on sunday

Don't suppose you had a headshake/tank slapper episode exiting the prior corner?
  14. michicago

Parts Needed for RA - 07 1000RR

The dealership I originally ordered my upper fairing stay from "found" it when I was able to get hold of them Tuesday (they are closed Mondays). So I'll have that part tomorrow to start mounting up my plastics... cutting it close, but not as bad as drilling and mounting them trackside. And one...
  15. michicago

Damn, just missed Ayers by 5 minutes. Bike Bandit quoted 7-10 business days for delivery though. No beuno for this weekend. :(
  16. michicago

I need a couple OEM parts for my 07 1000RR for this coming weekend's events at Road Atlanta: Upper fairing stay Left rearset Don't suppose anybody around here could spare one for the weekend? I'll return yours when my new ones come in (or after the weekend), or let you just take the new ones...
  17. michicago

New carolina track

Clearly you are just reading what you want to read, not what John is writing. Notice John stopped replying to you? Sometimes posting less is more... something you might want to consider while you're stamping TPM's name all over your posts. If TPM were my organization, this is not the kind of...
  18. michicago

Schedule Posted

Verified the worked yesterday. Bought the membership upgrade and two days at RA in June. Five months away and I'm already looking foward to it!
  19. michicago

New Assistant Director in NESBA Southeast

There goes the neighborhood!!! Congrats Cal, looking forward to seeing you in the new role next year!
  20. michicago

Anybody got a new Power One B 180/55 by chance?

Oh, good, then we're set for a while. :cool: I still watch the boards, but it sure is tough watching the long list of people headed to RA for 3 days of reeeee-diculously good weather! I'm definitely jealous and miss riding with you guys. Due date is 10/8, but at M's last doc appointment it...