Search results

1. kd83

1st Gen R6 rear sets and clip on's

Bought a bike that had these already on them, im just using the bike for the street so no need for them. 43mm clip on's will fit other years (03-04 R6) and other bikes that have 43 mm fork tubes. They are a one piece design (so you will have to remove the top triple clamp to put them on). One...
  2. kd83

1st Gen R6, steering damper, clip on's

Purchased a 99 R6 with the following parts that i have no use for. 1. Hyperpro steering damper, it will need rebuilt. It is leaking oil a little, i have an email from EPM performance (can forward email) for a quote of 110 for the rebuild which includes the shipping. Asking 100 for the damper +...
  3. kd83

1st Gen R6 shark skins fairings

First generation (98-02) Yamaha R6 sharkskins race body work. In rough condition would be good for a set to fix up, or a secondary spare set. I got these fairings from a bike i purchased and was cleaning out the shed this weekend, i don't have the bike anymore and no use for these fairings...
  4. kd83

2001 Yamaha R6

I have a 2001 R6 for sale i bought this spring, the bike runs great and runs very strong. Currently in the market for a new house so i need a little extra money for a down payment and the bike has to go. 2001 R6 Clean title 7xxx miles Race tech .95kg fork springs (set up by gmd) Hot bodies...
  5. kd83

Michelin Pilot Powers

I have a set of Michelin Pilot powers that have one track day on them. They were on the bike when i purchased it. Lots of tread and life left in these tires, no blue-ing of any sort and the rubber is still soft. Asking $85 for the set plus shipping Located in PA Send a PM or Email...
  6. kd83

2004 R6 (street)

Thread can be closed
  7. kd83

R6 fairing stay, race plastics

Fairing stay off an 04 R6, i believe its a vortex but can't be 100% sure, it was on the bike when i bought it. No bends or breaks. asking 100 shipped Hot bodies race plastics silver and black (full set no fender) has no rash on it and was painted this past winter. Not drilled for frame sliders...
  8. kd83

04 r6

Closed
  9. kd83

06 Triumph Daytona 675

2006 Triumph Daytona 675 graphite in color with 21094 miles. Regular maintenance performed at capital area triumph, oil changed every 3k miles with Mobile 1 synthetic since break in. Bike has LSL frame sliders and clutch slider, triumph official race exhaust slip on with corresponding map...
  10. kd83

43 mm clip-on's

43mm clip on's came off a bike i bought swapped them out for oem. Not sure of the brand only marking is 43mm shown in picture. These are a once piece design. These are in good condition not bent an not scuffed in any way. Asking $75 plus $10 shipping
  11. kd83

R6 parts

Came off an 03 R6 Sprint steering damper (little rash on end from previous own but doesn't affect anything) I believe it has 12 settings i usually run it on 3. Vortex rear sets, includes both shift rods. Used for 5 track days and one race weekend. Hotbodies race fairings, including stock R6...
  12. kd83

AC units in enclosed trailers

I have seen guys put window ac units in their enclosed trailers, usually mounted at the front on the floor. Im just looking for a little info on how you did it. The install, wiring and tips or things to look out for.
  13. kd83

Motogypsy

Got a set of Bt 03's from him Great condition and exactly as he described quick shipping and great communication Thanks
  14. kd83

Warmers??

I did a search and really couldn't find an answer. I picked up a set of suzuka's from moon, my question is do you roll them up inbetween sessions? or do you just let them lay open or drape them over something?? Just looking for some info on how to store them between sessions
  15. kd83

CR Will??

Just wondering if Will is on the board? He was out with us at beaver this past weekend and was wondering if he was going to be at JC?? I dunno if he is a member or not? anyone anyone??
  16. kd83

Summit JC 10/25 B group

Looking for a B group spot, email me at kdagan11@yahoo.com
  17. kd83

9/6 B group (beaver)

Delete please