Search results

1. B

WTB Track day for Sunday Advanced at PittRace

I need one for Saturday.
  2. B

Pitt Race roll call

Abrupt deceleration or roll off was covered during the mandatory morning riders meeting...it's a bad idea especially there at the start of the front straight where you know the riders behind you are WOT.
  3. B

Suspension Service in Pittsburgh Area

If it's Tom, he's a WERA guy...I've used him and he's good. He's in Castle Shannon though. PM me if you need his info.
  4. B

BeaveRun 4/17/10 4/18/10

Yea, it was corrected shortly after the OP.
  5. B

2010 Yamaha Demo rides during B sessions

:agree: :congrats:
  6. B

2010 Yamaha Demo Rides

The "errors" that I see are: When? Track City, State Dates Barber Motorsports Park Birmingham, AL April 24 - 25, 2010 November 6-7, 2010 BeaveRun Motorsports Complex Wampum, PA May 1-2, 2010 June 14-15, 2010 New Jersey Motorsports Park Millville, New Jersey April 3-5, 2010 May 15-16, 2010...
  7. B

Any Pittsburgher's going to Road Atlanta?

Not I but the May dates do look like a possibility.
  8. B

BeaveRun 4/17/10 4/18/10

NESBA dates aren't on the BeaveRun calendar of events but these are: Event Detail Event Name : BeaveRun Racing Series Race 1 Date : 04/17/2010 Time : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Description : Auto Racing, Time Trials and Kart Racing on the NORTH TRACK - BeaveRun Racing Series Event Detail Event...
  9. B

ummm...........NUTZ!!!

ummm...........STUPID!!!! Anti NESBA in almost every way.
  10. B

Argue with Alphamale here!

It took me half a session to learn & like Nelson...it's a fun track, easy to learn,high speed, not technical..really only 2 braking zones...you'll get used to the bumps especially if you've ever ridin or drivin anything on Pennsylvania roadways. Safety wise if you go down anywhere but 4-5...
  11. B

Will def see you at Beaver with NESBA next year and also if you race it with WERA. We'll see about that A sticker in 2010...rode a bump session in A last year but when the CR found out that it was the only track I had ridin = no bump. Have since done Nelson a few times at top of I group and...
  12. B

Got jealous of the Yamaha so had to getcha one huh? Guess if ya can't beat em might as well join em!
  13. B

Yea, yea, yea....and I actually have to work to make money to be able to come to the track to tell an :a: rider how to be quicker and smoother 1 through 4 and not to be afraid of going fast through 8 and 9 :p
  14. B

Argue with Alphamale Here! : I'm faster than you at Beaver and you got bumped at Beaver WTF! Well now I know that I'm faster..and smoother (remember T4 right in front of me) than at least 1 :a: rider. :D
  15. B

Anybody have a spare 06-07 R6 Rim to Sell/Lend

Have to work with brown bats all day Saturday but should see ya Sunday if Blaise is already hooked up. And btw we just bought a house in Chippewa (nice area bout 10 min from Beave)...don't have the guest room furniture here yet but if you need somewhere to stay, the vacancy sign is illuminated...
  16. B

Tempting...very tempting! Well, I offered Blaise the front off of my bike (I don't have a spare)...NESBA members and CR's have helped me out in the past so I thought I'd return a favor. BUT If he doesn't want/need it, maybe I'll shoot for Sunday.
  17. B

I have one if you wanna borrow it. I live 10 minutes from BeaveRun.
  18. B

For Sale: I group SED at BeaveRun

Are you still selling this slot? Haven't received a response to posts or PM's. I'd like to know soon so that I can load up. Thanks, Chris
  19. B

For Sale: I group SED at BeaveRun

Was gonna go then wasn't but good deal, I'll take it.