Search results

1. B

Road Atlanta Saturday Credit

Credit is there now, thanks.
  2. B

Well its been over a week and still waiting....
  3. B

PCV + Autotune for Gen IV ZX10R

I bought it new in July of '13 and works perfectly. I used it for a few months and had the corrections applied to my ECU by Guhl and is no longer needed. This model will work on all '11-'14 ZX10R's. The best brand new price I could find for this package is $465, I'm selling for $350 shipped...
  4. B

Excellent, thanks!
  5. B

I have an elite membership and cancelled Saturday due to weather but have not received a credit. Can anyone tell me if elite membership benefits are still in effect or not? I was told Friday morning at the track they were but have not received the credit or a response to my e-mail.
  6. B

ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Visa and Discover are the same way, had to do it a few times when my CC info was stolen. In this particular case there won't be any problem keeping the credit since NESBA accepted money for non existent track events and membership to a defunct organization.
  7. B

ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Dude, NESBA (read BOB) is not responding to anyone or refunding anything. Dispute the charges on your CC while you still can, get your money back, and move on...
  8. B

CAN't Believe that BOB has not made a Statement

Yeah, what a shocker :rolleyes:
  9. B

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

I disputed my membership dues today, I already received provisional credit for the cancelled Barber event. DO IT NOW!
  10. B

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

For those who can, dispute the charges with your CC company. There should be no problem getting a refund if the charge was made within the last 60 days. For those who haven't already, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, NESBA IS TITS UP. That should have been obvious when JRA resigned. Even more...
  11. B

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

That speaks volumes IMO...
  12. B

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

If you paid with credits purchased last year there's probably nothing you can do, though you should take it up with your CC to be sure. I paid $420 for a Barber weekend that was cancelled and today disputed the charge with the CC company. I should get that money back but not sure about the...
  13. B

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

If you paid with a CC getting your money back is typically not contingent upon the CC company getting it back from NESBA. Most CC's today guarantee you never have to pay fraudulent charges or for merchandise/services not received. This benefit is paid for by merchants who pay a 2-3% fee when...
  14. B

I do not have any inside info but I believe this event IS cancelled and nothing can change that. This is the list of events directly from Barber's website, the NESBA weekend is gone: http://www.barbermotorsports.com/indy/calendar.php You can also contact the track directly to confirm...
  15. B

Yup, I see the same thing and am equally confused....
  16. B

Thanks John. I also heard you resigned your position as SE director over the poor handling of this. I have a lot of respect for you as a rider and thought you did a great job for NESBA. If this org survives it will not be the same.
  17. B

A friend of mine contacted Barber yesterday and found out the dates are open, meaning no NESBA event there 3/22-23. They would not say anything other than to contact the organization directly for additional info. Good luck with THAT.
  18. B

We need answers NOW! Rumors are swirling that Barber has been cancelled and getting any kind of response from NESBA is like pulling teeth. Nothing in my "upcoming events", no explanation, no credit, NOTHING. NESBA will not see another dime from me until this is resolved.
  19. B

Special Season Pass

I see VIR North is now $160 (elite) from $195, I'm guessing too much resistance to nearly doubling the price from last year. edit: I take some of that that back, one date is $195, some are $165, and $160. I don't understand this at all...
  20. B

Special Season Pass

My fault, I assumed that elite pricing would be the same as last year. It IS showing up but prices have gone up pretty dramatically. Personally I don't have a problem with that, I would much prefer paying a few bucks more if it means keeping NESBA healthy.