Search results

1. C

Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

RJ is doing a great thing assembling this group buy, and when I heard about Jason's remark I wanted to come over and address any concerns personally. Above are the pictures of the suits that Jason saw at NCBike, both from low sides, both without damage to the seems or the leather (holes), with...
  2. C

Whats cooking for CMP??

Cory what's up buddy! As always a kickass job with the smokin butte...lol Thanks for puttin it on, I wish I would have seen this prior to, I woulda brought a big arse side for everyone. Congrats again on that Rubicon! Hope to see you out at RA, or come out to an ncsportbikes bike night! I...
  3. C

CMP 9/3-4 Not many of us there but....

Hey Earle, This is Matt that was pitted across from you all weekend. Thanks again for riding with me so much this weekend! I wish I woulda known it was your birthday, woulda at least set you up with a decent breakfast and wished you a happy birthday. Sorry I had to pack up early, just with...
  4. C

CMP Sept 3-4 Roll Call

its about the same distance (mileage of track) as north I think, but the pavement is much grittier. most people say you will eat your tires a lot faster, and there are some spots with patch work that might throw you for a loop when you see it, but I've never had a problem riding on it. Its a...
  5. C

CMP Sept 3-4 Roll Call

In for both days... Now I just need to find a piece of carpet... oh wait, might have some in the attic either way, im in a silver xterra, blue and black 750, probably bugging Pitzer
  6. C

Thanks to Taylor and Pitzer

i know it can be a pain at times riding pace with B group, but I had a lot of fun yesterday... Taylor that pace was awesome, I need to learn to do that on my own, even got my knee on the pavement for the first time in turn 1... Jeff I got you a beer thursday at the diamond bike night for the...
  7. C

VIR-North 6/11- 6/12 weekend!

Kenny it sounds like we should grab some lancasters on the way up to put up against Cliffy's bbq..
  8. C

Highside in turn 7 VIR south 7/4

if you knew me better, you would know it takes a severe act to keep me from drinking beer....
  9. C

the bike rolled to the grass and laid down softly.... not even a SCRATCH.....
  10. C

lol actually i was stuck behind a slower rider... and had just finished throwing "the shocker" to my friends who were snappin pics... and they missed it somehow... and as far as the landing.. ken said it looked "soft".... it was anything but
  11. C

as of now i can walk backwards.... looks like a MJ tribute.... or get around on crutches... i plan on heading home tomorrow.... i can stand and lift my legs today... which i couldnt really do yesterday... should be back up and riding real soon here's me prior to the wreck... quick1 i...
  12. C

Had a nice ride in B group on Saturday myself.... anyone catch pics of me getting bucked off the side? Check out by Drs, just bruised up, but will heal... if you don't have a back protector, get one. Without it I would have been a LOT worse off.... If anyone has pics, please post'em...
  13. C

Calling Pitz!

Heck Yeah Buddy! and Thanks to you and NESBA for such a great and fun partnership.... I really had a great time at CMP over the weekend. I rode to my last track day.... this time I had my trailer... man what a night and day difference... Now just to smooth those lines out a lil bit... and...
  14. C

Calling Pitz!

heh... i shoulda figurred... thanks bud
  15. C

Calling Pitz!

Looking for Pitz over here to get his squared away over on NCS.... if you see this, or anyone just knows his sn off hand, post on up please :)
  16. C

CMP, B, June 13th announcement

were YOU the guy who passed me outside in turn 11? Not that I minded as much as was like... WHAT THE! but I dont blame you... the B group had quite the variety on Saturday....
  17. C

Cmp ???

the current trajectory has it still effecting us.... keeping a lose eye on it. I hope she blows out to sea, I'm psyched about my first track day! http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at3+shtml/143912.shtml?3day?large#contents
  18. C

Cmp ???

PM on the way!
  19. C

Cmp ???

Hey guys, first time post on this forum, for my first time track day period. Looking for anyone that might have room on their trailer to get down to CMP, I heard riding to a track day was a pretty bad idea. However, If I do get stuck riding down, is gas available on the track for purchase?