1. D

FS: 05 CBR 600 RR Race Bike

New price---$4500 obo
  2. D

Sorry no trades. Gonna build a Bobber
  3. D

bike has 15,000 miles on it (11,000) street. Bike runs full syn amsoil every couple track days. Currently has water wetter in it also. I bought this bike last year off of a local racer to do track days with. I have only done 3 track days over the last year and can’t justify keeping it. Bike is...
  4. D

Getting out sale, everything goes

Boots, Gloves, Back Protector, and suit all sold
  5. D

Deposit made on Boots and Back protector, so pretty much sold
  6. D

Nope Sorry
  7. D

KBC helmet Sold
  8. D

Email sent
  9. D

utp216 Sent you a PM 626suzuki Yeah I will do $75 for the chic lid. send me an email to bublitzj at gmail
  10. D

Okay I am selling my track bike and no longer have a street bike so all this stuff has to go. I am located in Ashburn Va and local pick ups are welcome. All items as follows. Let me know if you have any questions and please no low balling but if you feel something is overpriced let me know...
  11. D

07-08 600rr, Akra, ASV, FE, windscreen

I have a Tripage Fender Eliminator for 07-08 600rr with aftermarket exhaust. This mounts the exhaust bracket so it will not work with stock exhaust. I am looking to get $75 shipped to your door. If you buy the exhaust and this we could maybe work a little deal. Stop getting harassed from the...
  12. D

05-06 CBR 600RR Sharkskins

Sold please remove
  13. D

05 600RR Track/Race bike

I'm thinking about selling my bike... Its an 05 600rr with roughly 13,000 miles on it (11,000) street. Bike runs full syn amsoil every couple track days. Currently has water wetter in it also. I bought this bike last year off of a local racer to do track days with. I have only done 2 track...
  14. D

05-06 CBR 600RR Race Fairings

no longer for sale ATT. Mod please Delete
  15. D

VIR Wednesday night?

I am staying in the paddock rooms. It was only 109 a night so it is not too bad. I still dont have a tent yet but oh well. I am so pumped for this. I am down to drink a beer or 2 the night before as well. Andrew, Sorry I have not sent you any pictures yet but I will get you some soon...
  16. D

Skill Enhancement Day at VIR

I am signed up for the 14th with the B group. I cant wait, never been to VIR. I hear it is a amazing track. I hope there are some suspension guys there too as I would like to get mine setup for my weight. It has a lot of suspension work done by the guy I bought it off of but I have not set...
  17. D

NJMP Thunderbolt 4/11 4/12

I will be there the afternoon of the 11th staying the night in my truck and riding the 12th. I hear yeah on hoping for warm temps. it might be alittle cold in the truck but oh well it will be free.
  18. D

600RR Race parts

You letting go of that Arata?
  19. D

Alpinestar Jacket and GP Tech gloves

I have an Aplinestar ATL leather jacket that is a size XL and it is black with red piping and logo. I only used it about 10 times. The reason I am selling it is because it is a little to big for me and I got a 2 piece suit and just use the jacket from that. It retails for $350, I am asking $275...