Search results

1. trekuhl

STG alpinestars supertech R sale $300

full price should only be $350 though if you shop around, at least thats the most ive ever paid new :-)
  2. trekuhl

NJMP 10/3-10/5

trey recuva or PhotoRec. deleting just marks the space empty, if you have written new data to the SD you may be able to recover. dont recover to SD push to another drive when you do it.
  3. trekuhl

STG alpinestars supertech R sale $300

some select sizes are only $300 new which is about $50 off normal price... http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/alpinestars/closeouts/boots/
  4. trekuhl

WTB one piece suit

I also have an rs taichi for not much more $$ that would probably fit. its got shorter arms and legs. can send pics let me know if interested.
  5. trekuhl

WTB one piece suit

i have a 38us for sale on the cheap. bout same weight but i am 5'10" so legs/arms might be bit long http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/75-38us-suit-1piece-gericke-celtic-yellow-black.36394/
  6. trekuhl

Sept 7, 2015 NJMP vids

i dont see any of me...damnit cant even keep up with an old man on an SV....
  7. trekuhl

25% discount for NJMP AMA

use code BRITTON at checkout for 25%
  8. trekuhl

TB Labor Day?

Tuberculosis??? you should get that checked out lady
  9. trekuhl

$75 - 38us - Suit 1piece - Gericke Celtic Yellow/Black

Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit Yellow/Black US38 (48 euro). i am ~160lb slim build and can fit in it ok. good beginner or backup suit. has seen the ground several times but lizzy repaired any issues. Has scuffs but in good working order and passes tech A-OK. shipping not included...
  10. trekuhl

Good BP... Clean line.... buttttttttt....

wendy. its because you want the baby taco. admit it
  11. trekuhl

N2 First Impressions / CR Shout-out

SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
  12. trekuhl

Physicistkev's video extravaganza, Summit May 8, Advanced group

I was excited to see you hunny o
  13. trekuhl

Physicistkev's video extravaganza, Summit May 8, Advanced group

nice as always. for some reason in sesh6 when i got you before 10 i went wide and thought i lost a ton of time on the rumbles but it wasnt too bad from the looks of it :-)
  14. trekuhl

Great job Shiloh at Summit

i read that as "dictatorship" :eek:
  15. trekuhl

anyone running ATM or MCM this month?

you know you need the training for riding...anyone doing either?
  16. trekuhl

didnt know thunderace had a pool...

17. trekuhl

anyone heading njmp from Richmond?

Cool I told him to hit you up!
  18. trekuhl

anyone heading njmp from Richmond?

Cool. Tolls are a bit more than beers...can likely go without gotta check parts tonight. Spanks