Search results

1. jeff15

Powerstand wheel chock for sale

I don't use this anymore. $50 can deliver to beaver run events and summit events.
  2. jeff15

F/s 2006 cbr 1000rr

HI all, Selling my CBR, Got a R6 a few year ago and converted the CBR back to its street form. Bike runs great, but has some slight rash on the fairings. I low side at beaver and cracked the tank cover and put a dent in the tank, it does not leak. The left side motor case cover is scrapped up...
  3. jeff15

Credits for sale

Hi, Selling 488.75 in credits 10% off = $440 I have accounted for the 15% fee Thanks, Jeff
  4. jeff15

2006 Honda CBR 100RR F/S

Posting for a friend. Clear title in hand. 2006 Honda CBR1000RR with 6,951 miles. Bike bought new and is in excellent shape. I have an aftermarket exhaust(Jardine) and fender-eliminator on it currently. All original parts(exhaust, turn signals, passenger seat, etc) will be with bike as well. I...
  5. jeff15

This has got to hurt!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rear-ended-biker-gets-jolted-into-the-air-lands-on-feet-captures-it-all-on-helmet-cam/
  6. jeff15

Teknic Chicane 2pc suit for sale

SOLD! Teknic chicane 2 pc suit for sale $250 shipping included! Selling for a friend Size 42 Only worn 5 times, like new Thanks, Jeff
  7. jeff15

F/s CBR 1000 woodcraft rear sets

SOLD! selling my woodcraft rear sets for $250 Shipped. Great shape only the toe ped has been slight ground down due to a low side. will fit 04 to 07 CBR 1000. All parts except for the shift arm and rod are the same for the 03-06 CBR 600.
  8. jeff15

06 07 Hotbodies bobywork F/S

SOLD! Selling my 06 07 CBR 1000 hotbodies fairings and vortex stay,tip over sensor and sub harness. $250 For Bodywork. $100 For the vortex stay/sensor and harness
  9. jeff15

F/s 2006 cbr 1000rr

Hello, It's time to sell my 2006 CBR 1000RR Bike is clean and in good shape. Run great, I've had no issuse with anything on the bike since I bought it. I am the first and only owner. It has been set up for track only for the last 2 years did double duty year before. It currently has 8670 mile...
  10. jeff15

Congrats to Rich and Barb!

Congrats to Rich for the bump to A on sunday and Also to Barb for her bump to I on sunday as well! Great job! Jeff
  11. jeff15

For sale powerstands powerchock

Hello all, I have 2 powerstands powerchocks for sale. I used these on my open trailer and no longer need them. I can deliever to any beaver event or, mid ohio may 10th $125 OBO For both. These new go for $125 Thanks, jeff
  12. jeff15

CBR 1000 Stock fork spring rates

Anyone know what the stock fork springs are rated at on a 06 CBR 1000? Thanks
  13. jeff15

sag question for fork with top out springs

Nevermind i found what i was looking for
  14. jeff15

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my fellow Nesba riders!
  15. jeff15

Thanks and sorry!

HI, Just wanted thank all the Cr's for a great weekend! and sorry to my fellow rider for the red flag on the next to last session first lap. Learned that cold tires suck!
  16. jeff15

F/S 5x10 open trailer

I am selling my 5 x 10 carry all open trailer. It is a 2008 bought last may. Has two powerstand wheelchocks. asking $800. can meet halfway or deliver within a reasonable distance.
  17. jeff15

06 gsxr 600 parts needed

Anyone have a hotbodies upper and fairing stay they would like to sell or trade for stock fairing parts?
  18. jeff15

Beaver SED

Anyone else have to redecal the right side of their bike after Buck passed 5 or 6 of us on the back striaght like we where standing still? The sonic boom damn near knock me off the bike! It's amazing how you think your going fast then this stuff happens. really puts you in your place. Plus...
  19. jeff15

Nelson 6-21

On sunday we ran the normal 3 group sessions. When A group went out I think we had 2 A riders and the CRs. all I got to say is was a how fast the CRs are when they crank it up! I had a blast watching Buck and Cooney chase each other arould the track. I swear they went any faster they would of...
  20. jeff15

Usnr

Any Navy reserve guys from pittsburgh on here?