Search results

1. K

Wanted. Triumph 675 wheels

Hey all. Im looking to get a spare set of rims for my 2012 triumph 675 daytona. Dont really trust Ebay for getting a quality rim thats not dented or crazy expensive. If anyone is interested in selling a set or even just a rear wheel, I am in the market. In the NYC area but can drive a few miles...
  2. K

Dumb tire question

Time to start getting the ride ready for the new season, and I have a bit of an embarrassing question. I dont want to fail tech, or run unsafe on old tires, but how can I tell if I have 50% or more tread remaining? I'm on the stock Supercorsas on my 675 daytona, and have run 3 days on them...
  3. K

NJMP VIP Suites

I was wondering if anyone knew what the checkout time was if you get one of the suites at thunderbolt. Looking to make the trip to Lightning later this month with my family and was hoping to have a retreat most of the day for my young son in case he needs it. Thanks everyone Kevin
  4. K

Camping at NJMP Weekend of 10/3

I have some friends that want to come down and see what track days are all about. They were looking to bring a camper and leave it overnight either on 10/2 or 10/3. Watch a bunch of the event and then go home the next day. Do you need to be a participant to be let in the gate the night before...
  5. K

Motard Track Days

I have a buddy who is trying to start coming to trackdays with me, and I cant find the list of N2 approved tracks for Motards (which he has). We are on long island so would prefer the Northeast, nothing farther the beave, which is even a stretch. Anyone able to help me out? Thanks -Kevin #53...