Search results

1. K

complete 03-05 r6 fairings

everything but the gas tank.... including the headlight... blue in color 750
  2. K

315 Credit... for 285

buy buy buy!!! paypal prefered... add 3.5%
  3. K

Brand New Mich 2CT

brand new.. located in Maryland... 180 picked up rear only... 180/55
  4. K

Just Wanted To Share This With You All...

I know this is prob not the right forum for it... but i wanted to share with you guys a good friend of mine... on the night of July 12th 2008 Anthony "Cuz" Mullis was taken from his family and his friends... he would give the shirt of his back for you... even if he just met u... the kinda guy...
  5. K

Tire Warmers....

100 bucks no brand... used for 4-5 track days... will not melt!! reason for selling... got new dual temp warmers shipping will be approx 15 bucks anywhere in the US i have feedback on here... and on many other forums like WERA dcsportbikes.com r6messagenet.com r6forum.com just search kevmo =)
  6. K

Places To Stay At Beaver Run

sorry not sure where to put this... but looking for a place to stay up at beaver run... there will be like 4-5 of us... was planning to get 2 rooms... or just one big azz suite to save some money... anyone know where a good place would be?.. not to expensive but not ghetto.. thanks in advance!
  7. K

Alpinestar Tech Backprotector....

510mm big.. i think that's the medium one... looks like dis.. used for 6 track days... n couple of group rides 100 bucks
  8. K

Thanks Motomoon and NESBA!!!!

ordered the special suzuka tire warmers on friday... around 2pm... i got these TODAY (saturday at noon)... WOWOWOWOW at a STEAL of a price.. just wanted to say thanks!!! couldn't ask for faster shipping than that! santa came early!!!
  9. K

Quikshift Push Type For Sale!!!

180 Shipped or 175 Picked up located in Maryland... Excellent condition comes with shiftrod