Search results

1. Mike_O

Brembo RCS and Woodcraft rearsets

Rearsets still for sale, I'll buy . Give me a text 910-273-9502
  2. Mike_O

NC BIKE 3/19-3/20 **Roll Call**

Looks like it's going tone hit or miss for both days /: The weather channel cannot even make up their minds !(:. Might get lucky and just be cold , I'd take cold over wet
  3. Mike_O

*C- Still very excited either way for the weekend ( ^I sounded kinda mean sorry :) )
  4. Mike_O

I was reading on the evolve gt website that they do 4 15minute sessions instead of 3 20 minute ones. A-lame , b- How will that affect grouping ?
  5. Mike_O

WTB 600 Track bike , 2500$

thanks , yeah I was looking around and figured I'll probably have to bump up to 3-3500. . I decided on buying this one , Guy selling it was a great dude , any thoughts ? http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/4977794585.html
  6. Mike_O

WTB 600 Track bike , 2500$

looking for a track bike for next month , I Have 2500$ cash to spend. Would prefer a Yamaha or kawi, fuel injected and no mechanical issues . The right bike I could probably raise it higher , can pick up if it's in 400 or so miles of fort Bragg . Let me know Whatcha got ! Thanks in advance Mike
  7. Mike_O

Inspection- pass or fail

Sounds good , thanks . It won't move come Monday
  8. Mike_O

Inspection- pass or fail

Its just the right tail piece , it's secured with other bolts but that one tab is broken . I could probably add a zip tie somewhere or ?
  9. Mike_O

Inspection- pass or fail

no not the underside , it's underneith the back seat
  10. Mike_O

Inspection- pass or fail

is that enough damage to fail tech this Monday for vir ?
  11. Mike_O

q3 question

hmmm .. thanks the help, might look into trying it
  12. Mike_O

q3 question

So noob question , but do the Dunlop q3s come in 200/55zr17 , I only can find 200/50 everywhere I've looked . Thanks in advance
  13. Mike_O

New member from NC

Haha yeah I was totally being sarcastic , I'm a dry humor fan . Apparently it's not delivered well in my messaging skills
  14. Mike_O

New member from NC

Hahah exactly . I just called geico , apparently I'm covered since its not racing and its "advanced instruction on a closed course "
  15. Mike_O

New member from NC

Yeah I have no issues if the bike ends up turning into a corner piece in the garage, I figured lowsiding it with a different set a plastics would just save me a few bucks if I were to ever resell it to someone who wants it for the street . Yeah it's insured/registered , but like you said not for...
  16. Mike_O

New member from NC

Hahaha sounds good, I'll not not to giggle too much . read the Manuel , think I'm set on the basics. I habemt heard of the dominion track, I'll look it up tonight for sure. I do have 2 questions bike related; is there like a "track day" insurance company that you guys go through?( sorry if...
  17. Mike_O

New member from NC

Hey! I'm Mike from Cameron! nc. I've been riding for about 7 years on the road, figured it's time to graduate from possible speeding tickets to some actual intense track riding. Dont have much time really with my work tempo to travel more than 2-250ish miles on the weekend, so I'll mainly just...