Search results

1. omalley912

05/06 Zx6r Armour Bodies Track Bodywork

Great condition with no cracks or crashes except for some paint chips on belly pan. All decals can be removed. Comes with front fender not shown. All fasteners in place but one. 500.00 obo Located in Cumming GA
  2. omalley912

Alpinestars GP Pro Suit

Size 44 Some rash on elbow and butt. Doesn't effect the integrity. The two black marks are fabric marker. Should fit somebody 5'10 170 -180lbs. 375.00 Located in North Cumming GA
  3. omalley912

Will this suit pass tech?

Looking to get back to the track after a couple years off. Hoping to hit the Beav at the end of the month. The suit is a bit scuffed and might of been down a few times. All the seams are in tack, just concerned about the one hole on the forearm and small tear in the cloth. Is there a quick fix I...
  4. omalley912

bike transport to Atlanta in July

Is anyone from the Pittsbugh area traveling down south in July? I have a 250f that needs a ride for a race while I fly down. Can be picked up at RA or maybe Barber. Shippping cost is way too much. Offering some cash for gas....Thanks
  5. omalley912

WTB Vortex rear set washer/spacers

I'm looking for 2 of the thin aluminum washers that fit between the peg and rear brake. Looked everywhere, hardware stores, auto parts ect. Even the dealship can't get parts and Vortex directley hasn't been much help. Any advice? Surely it won't pass tech with a loose feeling brake pedal. Thanks
  6. omalley912

Power Race tires

I have 2 Michelin Power Race PR3 never mounted. 180/55/17 Stored in heated garage with build date 4507. Best offer, but no shipping, sorry. I'm about 45 minutes from Beaverun, north of Pgh.