Search results

1. tnorth

Knox Contour Back Protector-Large Race

Used Knox Back Protector. Worn for about 6 track days. Excellent shape. Large Race. This is last years model. 85.00
  2. tnorth

cbr954rr parts for sale

i have several parts for sale. they have been on the bike for one trackday so they are bacially new: hot bodies race bodywork w/vortex upper race bracket- 450.00 (the only thing that has been painted is the tail section. everything is drilled and fitted and ready for paint) 50mm clip ons...
  3. tnorth

Thanks to NESBA Putnam May 2nd

The day started out great. It rained all the way from Elizabethtown, Ky to Indy on friday. My first track day of the year was on May 2 at Putnam, a track I love. I had been preparing and waiting like everybody else for this opening day. I woke up saturday morning and me and my dad, that lives in...
  4. tnorth

CBR954RR Cheetah Trackday Upper-NEW 120.00

Brand New Cheetah track day upper. Fits to stock side panels. Very nice construction and finish. It is brand new. I decided to get a full set of bodywork for my 954. I test fitted it and it lines up very nicely. PM me if you need a pic. 120.00 plus shipping. tim
  5. tnorth

Pilot Power 2CT 180/55/17 For Sale Nice!!

Pilot Power 2CT 180/55/17. one track day. went to a 190/55/17 on my 954. excellent shape used at putnam park one track day. like new. Take 80.00 Need a pic, just ask. tim