Search results

1. liteitup

$245 Credits for sale

Yes it is sold. Sorry
  2. liteitup

Congrats Ron!!

That pic pretty much sums it up! Gets my blood flowing! Thanks Ron for the bump to A a while back and giving me a few pointers. I watched that race recently and kept looking at the top of the screen to see your name and keeping track of you. I wish they would show a bit more of the other...
  3. liteitup

proper use of Rain tires.........

All I see in the pic is a blonde with no ass... :dunno:
  4. liteitup

$245 Credits for sale

Broken hand. :( Selling $245 worth for $225. Not much discount but I should be able to hit Putnam in August or October so not too worried about selling. Thanks
  5. liteitup

Putnam 6/13 For CHEAP

$100! Still for sale...
  6. liteitup

Putnam 6/13 For CHEAP

PRICE DROP... $100! Well I broke my hand Friday night :banghead: and cannot go to Putnam. Im selling the day for $125. Help me out! :adore: Thanks!
  7. liteitup

Question for taller riders.........

Im 6'4" and have that problem a few times too. Pretty much a stock bike according to position. Usually near the end of my session and I do the same thing, throw a leg up on the frame slider. I am not flexible whatsoever, I need to stretch more.
  8. liteitup

Bar ends for tech inspection?

I dont remember that being mentioned in the manual so I dont think you have to. But someone will chime in that knows for sure.
  9. liteitup

BeaveRun or Blackhawk?

Sweet baby james! That was freaking scary! So what exactly happened to his brakes? Ron, care to inform me? Now if I choose Blackhawk, everytime I come into turn 1 Ill remember this vid. Thanks alot! :banghead: I would probably camp there so thats cool. Plus my girlfriend can watch me from...
  10. liteitup

BeaveRun or Blackhawk?

Hello hello. Im trying to plan out my td's this year. It looks like Im stuck at having to choose my July dates. BeaveRun or Blackhawk? Ive seen some vids of both and Blackhawk looks to be a bit more fun. What are your thoughts on both and if you have any tips on your favorite between the...
  11. liteitup

Android Users: ChronoGPS

I downloaded it a long time ago on my Nokia E71x. This past weekend at Putnam I was going to try it out....BUT of course I completely forgot about it. So next time Im on the track I WILL try it and post something up on the dependability of the program. BTW, my Nokia runs on Symbian not...
  12. liteitup

new pics of B group Putnam last weekend

Wow! The elevation change on the main straight looks drastic in your second pic! And yes, go ahead and lean your body, you won't fall over :)
  13. liteitup

$400.00 credits for $350.00

emailed ya....
  14. liteitup

Ball on end brake lever

oooo Id be careful with those cheap ass chinese levers. My buddy bought some cheap ass chinese pegs for his bike and one broke while riding on the street and almost caused him to wreck. Let alone being at the track with a lot more pressure on everything, plus speed, etc. Get rid of them, go...
  15. liteitup

$400.00 credits for $ 350.00

If that doesnt go through Ill take them.
  16. liteitup

Very Amateur Photos from Sunday at Putnam

So why is it everytime I see the Very Amateur Photos......
  17. liteitup

Some pics from Putnam 5/2

I like those pics of #17 too! :D
  18. liteitup

Some pics from Putnam 5/2

Heres some random pics I shot on Sunday. Mainly B group and maybe some others thrown in. :cool: http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/justinbrummett/Putnam%20Park%205-2-10/
  19. liteitup

Sooo who designates the guys teching bikes??

Some of you guys are just completely missing the point. Thanks for the people that did understand. See you all out there next time.
  20. liteitup

Sooo who designates the guys teching bikes??

Thanks Fred I appreciate it. So everyone that posted something here wouldn't mind an oil drain plug coming out right in front of them? If its "the riders" job to take care of the bike (for which I totally agree) then what is the point of getting the bikes teched anyhow? For my own teching...