Search results

1. liteitup

$245 Credits for sale

Broken hand. :( Selling $245 worth for $225. Not much discount but I should be able to hit Putnam in August or October so not too worried about selling. Thanks
  2. liteitup

Putnam 6/13 For CHEAP

PRICE DROP... $100! Well I broke my hand Friday night :banghead: and cannot go to Putnam. Im selling the day for $125. Help me out! :adore: Thanks!
  3. liteitup

BeaveRun or Blackhawk?

Hello hello. Im trying to plan out my td's this year. It looks like Im stuck at having to choose my July dates. BeaveRun or Blackhawk? Ive seen some vids of both and Blackhawk looks to be a bit more fun. What are your thoughts on both and if you have any tips on your favorite between the...
  4. liteitup

Some pics from Putnam 5/2

Heres some random pics I shot on Sunday. Mainly B group and maybe some others thrown in. :cool: http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/justinbrummett/Putnam%20Park%205-2-10/
  5. liteitup

Sooo who designates the guys teching bikes??

This weekend at Putnam could've been better, but Im still glad I went. Semi-wet tracks suck! NOW, while going through tech I was watching guys, including myself, get teched through very fast and, well, not that great. I talked to a few riders and they noticed the same thing. I got teched...
  6. liteitup

Does Water Wetter expire??

Hello there. Just about to flush my system and found a older bottle of Water Wetter. Its prolly 4 years old or so. Do you think its still good?
  7. liteitup

190/55 to 180/55?

I was wondering if anyone has went from a 190/55 to a 180/55? Not full time, but as a back up or other situation. My main reasoning to ask is for rain tires. There are 180/55 rains all the time for sale used but hardly ever see 190/55. I was wanting to get me a set for those days. I ride a...
  8. liteitup

Has anyone tried these?

I saw these Pit-eck? rearsets for my 954. Ive seen this brand before but not sure on quality. Last track day I dragged my pegs a couple times so I was just browsing rearsets and saw these. :dunno: oops, heres the link >...
  9. liteitup

Moved to advanced but need help

Ok guys/gals, I got bumped to advanced at the end of 09. I consider myself fast enough to be there but it's all the important things that I'm questioning myself about. Throttle input, braking, I'm ok. A big one is reference points. I think I see them and know where to brake, let off, whatever...
  10. liteitup

Great times at Putnam

Well like said in many other posts, this past weekend was awesome. It was my first back to back td's. Thanks to Turn One, Marshall, for hooking me up with tires and good advice. Thanks to the CRs that gave advice and Ron for giving me the bump to A. I need to get some suspension apparently...
  11. liteitup

Tech/tire question

I am gonna get some new tires by TurnOne Saturday morning. My current tires will not pass tech. So what to do? Do I wait to tech until my new tires get mounted? :dunno: Hey Im still learning and they're the first tires I will be buying at the track!
  12. liteitup

I need some quick assistance!

So does anyone have a rear 954 shock to get rid of? My rebound adjuster screw got siezed and it broke when I was trying to adjust it. Now it feels like its stuck on the softest setting. Im scheduled for Putnam this weekend Sat and Sun. So ANY help would be appreciated.
  13. liteitup

Rebound screw on shock broke...

Well I was going to try and set sag etc. and went to adjust the rear shock rebound. The screw seemed real tight, so I started to put a lot of pressure on it and it just snapped. I can turn it freely left or right to infinity. It wont come out but will not adjust either. What went wrong? Im...
  14. liteitup

2003 CBR954 TRADE for 600rr

I currently own a 03 954 that runs great and looks great. Nothing is mechanically wrong and clean and clear title. Has been owned by me since 4800mi, currently has 30k mi. Ive done regular maintenence and always had Mobile 1 full syn every 3k miles. It has been wrecked but has been repaired...
  15. liteitup

I will buy your credits

Looking to buy some credits. :cool:
  16. liteitup

Tire question

I bought a set of Power Ones and only have 2 tds on them. Apparently these tires are not for me. The front is good for another 2 days prolly. When I got them in I thought they were super soft. The right side of the tire is worn and real hard. Wouldnt feel safe doing another I dont think and...
  17. liteitup

Darn CRs

So I thought I was going pretty good until I see this picture of me coming around t9 at Autobahn. Im trucking through and this CR is just cruisin along looking the other way with whats seems one hand on the bar. :argh: :adore:
  18. liteitup

Didnt think I would be saying this

I had a great time at Autobahn Saturday. Thanks to CR Jim for showing me the right lines in the second session. That made the day great and really got me going. I was lost out there at first. Anyways, Ive been throwing around the idea of selling my 954 and getting a 600rr. How many of you...
  19. liteitup

this rain thing...Turn One please enter

Im going to be heading to Autobahn on Sat. I have some Power Ones on my bike now and will probably bring my Pilot Powers. If it turns out to rain, I would want to put on the PP cause the Ones are not really rain worthy. How much do the Turn One guys charge to change tires? Also could they do...
  20. liteitup

front brake dragging pretty heavy

My 954 front brakes stop the bike wonderfully. The problem is they are dragging pretty good. If I put it up on stands and spin the front wheel as hard as I can, it will only turn about one full turn before it stops, maybe slightly more. Whats the deal? I demounted the calipers and cleaned...