Search results

1. Racerboy

Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

Armor bodies, lite and flexible but once you crash they shatter, well mine did
  2. Racerboy

Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

heres mine from last yr
  3. Racerboy

Advanced Group Coolants

ok then, No matter, just to be complaint, I'll run wetter or straight water, even though my Yamaha race approved coolant says glycol free, still smells like Prestone!
  4. Racerboy

2015 Yamaha R1

what kind of trade?
  5. Racerboy

2007 R1 Full on Race Bike ($4500-firm)

Bikes off the market, please remove the ad.
  6. Racerboy

2 R1s, both race bikes, one has Ohlins internals, the other has full on TTX GP, Ohlins race suspension, this R1 has 1274 miles, its titled, very clean, same specs, race stands, set of warmers, and all the R1 spare parts that I'll part with, why keep the parts if I have no more R1s right? Im...
  7. Racerboy

Does anyone know why I cannot edit my ad ?
  8. Racerboy

1977 Rd 400 Yamaha

wow, if you squint your eyes, it'll pass for a TZ750!
  9. Racerboy

Need track bike

sent ya a msg as well. I have two R1s to choose from.
  10. Racerboy

Im now leaving the race game after 17 yrs of successful race competition & track days! I have another 07 R1 for sale but will start with this one. Original owner, Certificate of Origin Authenticity (COA) No Title, meaning: brought bike straight home skipped titling all together 1,205 miles...
  11. Racerboy

Dominion Racway

Ive visited the site and spoke to the General mgr. Track may be ready by summer next yr, if the weather holds out. I toured the construction as well, its about the size of the south course, looks like portions of Barber too. He also told me that garage rentals may not happen whereas you just...
  12. Racerboy

The final Say on Coolant

My bikes are race prepped and tight, I comply with every rule that CCS and WERA requires, my race coolant has never been an issue, Ive crashed at Barber a couple times thru the yrs and even had a spill, clean up no issue, not even fined. but not to say you all are wrong, your club, your rules...
  13. Racerboy

The final Say on Coolant

Well in end, this is very problematic for me, its a pain flip flopping back and forth to change out the RACE approved coolant I've been running for well over 15 yrs, just to run a trk day with you all, and on the other hand, a different set of rules for the lesser experienced riders who are...
  14. Racerboy

The final Say on Coolant

Hey all, this was a topic I was debating about with Senior leadership at N2. I never really received an end result response; So, for us racers, we will have to dump our race approved coolant for either water or wetter? & the other groups do not have to change out? Please advise. V/R Scott
  15. Racerboy

New Registration Process

Like a CCS event. the last one I went thru at Barber, they failed my leathers, the back of the calves are cracking and falling off, but the suit is still functional, 12 yrs old, but functional!
  16. Racerboy

Dominion Racway

not even July, according the Foreman I spoke with.
  17. Racerboy

Motard Track Days

I spoke too hastily. Its just that in the past when I bring up the TPM site, they had the Patriot skedded. sorry about the misled comment.
  18. Racerboy

Motard Track Days

TPM runs it all the time.
  19. Racerboy

I'm back!!!

I recall you, I cannot place you yet...
  20. Racerboy

New from Asheville NC

Love the Biltmore!