Search results

1. L

So who's in for Summit Sun/Mon?

I'll be there! I'm excited to try the N2 shenny layout and the new S3.
  2. L

WTB Slip-on for 04-05 GSX-R 600/750

Looking for a slip-on for my 04 gsxr 600. I smashed mine pretty good a few weekends back and am looking for a cheap-not stock replacement of some kind. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  3. L

Jennings GP(Feb 20,21,22)

Hey everyone, thinking about going down to Jennings in a few weeks. Looking for some company so I don't have to make the 14 drive, from central PA, all by myself. I have a trailer for one bike and a small car, so we might need a truck or van to make it happen. I'll be making more serious plans...
  4. L

04-05 GSXR partout

I'll take the r1 throttle. 6108046437 if you want to text me. Or I can just check back here.
  5. L

2004 GSXR 750 Track Bike Partout

I'd be interested in the brake pads(can buy calipers too if it's a must) and the versha rotors. Do you have the tail fairing available as well? Text me at 6108046437
  6. L

WTT 2006 Gsxr 750 for 600 or R6

I have a 04 gsxr 600, clean title not in my name. Forks just resprung/valved Racetech Penske rear. sS lines Power commander/yosh pipe. Lots of spares I know you might be looking for newer, but thought I'd check.
  7. L

WTB Pittrace this sunday (A group)

Please let me know if you'd sell your sunday A group trackday. I'm trailer-ing down with a few friends and would greatly appreciate it! Paul 610-804-6437 or paulflurer@gmail.com
  8. L

Need a ride from General dc area to atl for July 4

I'm near Harrisburg and am looking for a ride down to Atlanta on July 4 weekend. I could leave as early as Wednesday. I can trailer my bike to your place and am definitely helping with gas. Please let me know if you have any ideas.
  9. L

NoVA to Road Atlanta! July 4th weekend!

Lol, just realized that was from last year.
  10. L

NoVA to Road Atlanta! July 4th weekend!

Hello there, I'm up in Carlisle pa. I was thinking of doing he weekend in Atlanta but didn't want to make such a long trip with my little Mazda 3. Still have a spot available? All your conditions are cool with me.