Search results

1. J

2004 gsxr 600

Bike is sold. Safety wired ex-race bike. Have certificate of origin- bike has never been registered. Odometer shows 1096 miles but that's not right- the speedo/odo are not hooked up. Has not seen much use in the last several years, I bought it in 2011 from a guy who had not ridden it in 3...
  2. J

April Fool

So I went to Summit Point on Friday and my video camera caught this gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LAixRvVFas I've seen a crash in turn 1 of lap 1 before, but never one quite this early. Justin
  3. J

Hayabusa to ???

I've been thinking about something more sport focused than my Hayabusa for the track. I've made some mods to the bike and could do more, but ground clearance is still limited, it's easy to spin the rear tire, I really don't want to crash it, and it wears me out in a single day with about 2...
  4. J

VIR Full B group video

I had a great time at VIR Monday on my Hayabusa, especially session 6 with Calvin and session 7 where I think we had more CRs than students. Took some video using a Replay XD camera during the day. Vibration when it was mounted on the tank messes up the sound. When mounted on the side of the...
  5. J

Hayabusa rider in Northern Virginia

Hi guys, I'm looking forward to hitting the track with you all at Summit Point May 8. Did the Intro thing last July riding to & from the track and had a blast. With 180 HP at the rear tire I was taking the turns a gear higher than I should and still Barry mentioned that I was leaving black...