Search results

1. L

04 SV650 Track or Street

$3000 Excellent starter track bike. Mechanically solid. Be ready for next season or use it for parts. It has lots of good hardware. MAKE OFFER. I moved to NC, but the bike is still in Hatboro, PA. I will be in Hatboro this weekend and would like to unload it on Saturday. This used to be...
  2. L

05/13 T-Bolt

I am Mike on the SV650. I had a great time as well. Have some minor repairs to do and will be looking to reign in it some next time.
  3. L

Loose Tail Fairing - Passing tech?

I was looking at my bike, the one in the link should work for my tail/undertail. Thanks, guys.
  4. L

How do these work? Can I just slide of them on and drill a hole? http://www.easyfairings.com/quick-release-race-fairing-fasteners It would be helpful if someone has a pic of these installed.
  5. L

I probably know what I have to do, but I wanted to get some opinions. The tail fairing on my SV650 is loose. It's because of the undertail. The front 2 screws where it screws into the frame are fine. But one the back side, the part of the undertail that's supposed to hold 4 fasteners is...
  6. L

Alpinestars Monza One piece suit 44 US 54 EURO

Going with the Motegi. Good luck with the sale! I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks
  7. L

Teknic Xcelerator suit

weird. i'm 5'10" 172 and the xcelerator in that size is too tight up top with no back protector.
  8. L

Track Gear - Bell, Alpinestars, Forcefield, Moto D

how does the suit fit? tight or short anywhere? what's the weight range? Thx
  9. L

NEW 2011 Teknic Violator Blk 44 One Piece Leathers

$599 + shipping. That's as low as I can go. Otherwise it's I have to return it and take a beating.
  10. L

Lowered to $650 + shipping.
  11. L

Someone make an offer. I need to move this.
  12. L

I'd rather sell it here for that price so I don't have to pay fees.
  13. L

It's on ebay for $680 but it ends up being more due to $15 shipping I'm charging there.
  14. L

It's got a good amount of white in it. Besides, real men where black...
  15. L

It's 44. The size is referenced twice...
  16. L

make me an offer. 267.235.1840