Search results

1. L

04 SV650 Track or Street

$3000 Excellent starter track bike. Mechanically solid. Be ready for next season or use it for parts. It has lots of good hardware. MAKE OFFER. I moved to NC, but the bike is still in Hatboro, PA. I will be in Hatboro this weekend and would like to unload it on Saturday. This used to be...
  2. L

Loose Tail Fairing - Passing tech?

I probably know what I have to do, but I wanted to get some opinions. The tail fairing on my SV650 is loose. It's because of the undertail. The front 2 screws where it screws into the frame are fine. But one the back side, the part of the undertail that's supposed to hold 4 fasteners is...
  3. L

NEW 2011 Teknic Violator Blk 44 One Piece Leathers

I just got this in the mail today. It's a really nice suit, but it doesn't fit. Oddly, the Chicane in 44 fit me perfectly. This is an $800 suit. I am selling it for $710 shipped unless you're in Hawaii, Guam or something. (NOW $690) I am 5'10" 173 with an athletic build. I have skinny...
  4. L

These ebay stands any good?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Stand-Front-Triple-Tree-Rear-Spool-Stands-Head-Lift-/290671635488?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43ad612c20&vxp=mtr...
  5. L

Considering first track day...

I thought about doing this through cali superbike school. but when i called asking questions today, the girl who answered the phone turned me off. she was real short with the answers and basically made it sound like we'll be cruising around the track at 50-60 mph all day. while it's good i...