Search results

1. celticninja

WTB Penske rear 8983 for 05zx6r

also, Dynojet Quick Shifter and Dyno Ignition Module for 05 ZX6R
  2. celticninja

5-29-10 RA Sale $185

I have state farm, my insur. guy told me the same thing. It cost me $285 a year w $1,000 deduct. great to know it really works. I hope I don't find out myself
  3. celticninja

For Sale: Brembo Master Cylinder 19RCS!

it makes a big difference worth the money
  4. celticninja

Extra Putnam Dates 6/12-13

I hope I can do more trackdays this year. last year I was unemployed.:agree:
  5. celticninja

My account is messed up Why?!

I tried to sign on last week using my user ID it said wrong ID but I know iys correct and I had $247.00 credits and can't find them. I tried to sign-up for Putnam and don't know if I am signed up and I want to know where my credits are. I'v called NESBA I've e-mailed NESBA no answer. What do I...
  6. celticninja

$165 in credits for $150

Brain sent PM
  7. celticninja

$300 of Credits

:banghead:ya so you just spend a couple of hunderd more and you got 15%, this is the beginning of the season, you don't think some one can spend $500 of credits in the next 6 months?!:notsure:
  8. celticninja

STT canceled Bluegrass

I just read that STT canceled the April Bluegrass week-end> I wonder what happened?
  9. celticninja

Bridgestone Tires Now Also Available Through Turn One Racing!

Bt-003 r/s :Dman that's great news I really love my BT-002 R/S for the track. they stick great and great feedback for a hypersport. I like others just can't afford race tires , tire wamers and generator. I really think this is the best hypersport out there and Bridgestone is coming out with a...
  10. celticninja

So how 'bout them Bridgestone BT-002's

this Tire should be kick ass for the track and great price.
  11. celticninja

New BT-003 R/S Bridgestone will replace the BT-002 R/S with BT-003 R/S this summer.
  12. celticninja

I'll buy your credits

bump!!!! thanks alot
  13. celticninja

I'll buy your credits

Thanks Don for the credits. I am interested in more credits, if you have some to sell please PM me. Mark
  14. celticninja

Michelin Michelin just came out with a new tire the Power One . It sounds just like the BT-002 R/S but this thing is $425 a set. Man in these times and Michelin is asking $425 for a hypersport tire I don't get that
  15. celticninja

I told you they were a great tire especialy for the price. but I always ran them at 29/29 or 30/30 cold maybe I'll try less psi thanks for the feed back. Marko
  16. celticninja

Hey, I'll buy your credits

hey everybody is looking for credits 15% 20% dis.
  17. celticninja

Case covers Question

Ok I want to get some case covers, 3 brands. NRC , Vortex or Woodcraft. pros and cons please. thanks alot Mark
  18. celticninja

NESBA Credits for Sale - $247.50

credits I sent you a PM
  19. celticninja

Bt-002 r/s I ran this tire last year and will do the same this year. I just bought a new set friday $239.00 I thing this is a great tire for the track. the best hypersport tire, alot better than PP's and probably better than DC III.