Search results

1. pgas32

2014 Ducati 899 Panigale street/track

SOLD. Woodcraft rearsets are still available
  2. pgas32

I just wanted to bump this up and add some new information, as the bike is now up for sale again. It has 36xx miles and 6 track days on it. I have removed the DDA+GPS system and Woodcraft rearsets, although the rearsets are still available. I'm looking for $11,899. Please email me at philip...
  3. pgas32

Up for sale is my 2014 Ducati 899 Panigale. I am the original owner, and I purchased the bike new from Koup's in Harrisburg in June of 2014 - that means the bike is under the factory warranty until June of '16. The bike has about 3200 miles on it, and 3 Novice track days. It's in great shape...
  4. pgas32

2006 GSXR 600 race/tack bike

$3k? I'm also in MD
  5. pgas32

Summit Main 5-8 roll call

Awesome, thank you so much guys!
  6. pgas32

Do you think your ramps are long enough to work with a F350's ~36" bed height? Mine are 6' and they're definitely too short. Thank you so much for the offer - I just want to be sure I'm not stuck!!
  7. pgas32

I'll be there for my first full track day. I have a quick question regarding the paddock area though - is there anywhere I could back my truck up to to unload my bike? I have a UHaul trailer rented, but it would definitely save me some time and hassle if I could just put the bike in the bed of...
  8. pgas32

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

I'd like to echo pretty much everything you said - it was my first time on track too, and even though I only did the Intro program and got 2 sessions instead of the full day, it was a blast. Judy and Lenny were both fantastic and made me feel right at home. I liked it so much that I'll be at...