Search results

1. N

Old cheap bike for track

So my only track day ever at little tally was loads of fun on my buell xb9r and the bike handles well enough for my skill level and was adequate power for that track....but... I am really concerned about low siding it because that bike would not handle it so well with that crazy fuel in the...
  2. N

Body position break through

I was just watching some excellent short videos on Yamaha champions school YouTube channel and found what I was doing wrong that was hindering my getting off the bike and knee out the way it should be. Pretty simple, really. I was putting the ball of my foot up on the peg, but keeping my foot...
  3. N

First track day at Tally on 8/15

Thank you to the southeast N2 staff, helpers, and CRs for a wonderful experience on Saturday for my first time ever on a track and made a comfortable environment for me and my family. I really feel like I chose the right group to join up with. The CRs were awesome to trail to help learn the...
  4. N

Is it safe to bring a youth?

I've been riding forever but never done a track day before, planning to be at talley on 8/15, tent camping overnight Friday. Having never been I'm not sure the environment to expect. By the forum chatter it seems that N2 attracts good members. My 13 yr old son wants to go with me and I want...
  5. N

Newbie street bike track prep questions

1 - what are some ways that y'all do temporary numbers on the front & tail that can be easily removed after track day is over? 2 - would spraying plastidip on headlight work better than tape and then peel off after? 3 - has anyone heard of taping over the speedo? One site recommended doing that...