Search results

1. deanbosch11@mac.com

RA dAY ONE, so.......

Earle it was really good to see you again! I had such a great day on Friday. I wish I didn't have to leave.. but then again.. it is 80+ here in Colombia :p Hanging out with Brian for a bit for sure made my weekend, we had some pretty darn good laughs. ....sorry for being such a bio hazard...
  2. deanbosch11@mac.com

A Message from CR Austin Burkett

hahaha never mind.. the picture didn't load...
  3. deanbosch11@mac.com

A Message from CR Austin Burkett

so this is what the CR spend their time doing.... how come we haven't seen a before and after picture of Teen Haysus?
  4. deanbosch11@mac.com

wera 2010 schedule

hurry up MARCH!
  5. deanbosch11@mac.com

VIR FULL Thanks

I had so much fun out there learning from the other riders, I got towed a lot in the back section of the track. That back straight is surreal when the front tire lifts off the ground.
  6. deanbosch11@mac.com

VIR Patriot 10-18-09

So your going to tow me right?? :)
  7. deanbosch11@mac.com

RA in the rain??

Same Katie Carney, very talented road racer!
  8. deanbosch11@mac.com

Proud new owner...09 R1

That bike is a dream :) mega congrats on your new edition! Can't wait to ride with you!
  9. deanbosch11@mac.com

Complaint for DJ

Happy Birthday DJ! closer to waiting until next year to tell you :)
  10. deanbosch11@mac.com

VIR Patriot 10-18-09

Just remember my first language was Spanish ;) so I'm doing pretty ok with my English, most people can understand when I speak and write although it might come out a bit funny or incorrect. ... Besides you know I have been putting more attention to my riding then education for the time...
  11. deanbosch11@mac.com

Congrats Dale!! WERA NE, MA, and NC tons of championships

John Vance is another NESBIAN who won a championship in expert class! I
  12. deanbosch11@mac.com

Congrats Dale!! WERA NE, MA, and NC tons of championships

Are you actually going expert next year with me?
  13. deanbosch11@mac.com

VIR Patriot 10-18-09

I was there... and so where many other cameras... *chill down spine* It will be waaay to cold for Doo Doo to try and do that again. Icy hot didn't work for him last time.. and it won't work for him this time...
  14. deanbosch11@mac.com

VIR Patriot 10-18-09

Vance kinda knows how to ride a bike.. He's not an expert wera champion for nothing! Congrats this year by the way! :congrats: you did win it right? Doo Doo where your protection on and off the track :)
  15. deanbosch11@mac.com

Congrats to Jiggy new cr

Nice going teach us the way!
  16. deanbosch11@mac.com

VIR Patriot 10-18-09

You haven't been ban from this club yet? I wonder how much longer. I'll be there learning from you and maybe passing you :box:
  17. deanbosch11@mac.com

Congrats Luie !! WERA Champion!!

Awesome Job everyone!
  18. deanbosch11@mac.com

Congrat's Yank - Wera N.East F1 Champion

o wow this was destiny..
  19. deanbosch11@mac.com

CCS at VIR Sept. 19-20 who's down?

Good Job Russ low 34's that is impressive!!! :adore:
  20. deanbosch11@mac.com

False Neutrals

Ya that is what happened to my Kawasaki at VIR NEBSA track day at South South North. I kept going in to false neutrals and it got to the point where I couldn't go in any other gear, became scary and couldn't ride the bike anymore. A piece of the shift drum broke off and it kept slipping in to...