Search results

1. Hix25

Bein out

This is why I think bein is the main culprit. I don't trust Verizon or comcast, but bein's 2 big programs are soccer and motorcycle racing. Even though both sports have a die hard fan base, they will almost never gain widespread popularity in America. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. Hix25

Bein out

Don't even get me started. One of the only reasons I keep cable was for bein. Now I won't get to see any road racing. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. Hix25

Bein out

Don't even get me started. One of the only reasons I keep cable was for bein. Now I won't get to see any road racing. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. Hix25

Skill Plateaus

Thank you AJ for your detailed breakdown of the video, and others for their input. When I first saw this it caught my attention because Troy talks about the possibility of your foot slipping off when trying to weight the end of the inside peg. A couple years ago when I started riding track, I...
  5. Hix25

Skill Plateaus

I found this video awhile back. It's Troy Corser at a BMW sponsored track day at Brno. He is talking to a group of novice riders about body position. The video is about 20 minutes long and I would love to hear some opinions on this. Especially his foot position.
  6. Hix25

CBR 600 WHEELS

I have an 06 rear wheel with rotor and an 04 front wheel without rotors. I know they will fit other years before 07 but not positive which ones. They will be for sale at Pitt Race Saturday 5/20. $100 per wheel or trade one for an 07/08 front. I will only be there Saturday, white grand cherokee...
  7. Hix25

Tire still good?

The unused one that is on the bike right now is about the same age. I hate to take off what appears to look like perfectly good rubber, but I might just replace for my own safety as well as peace of mind. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  8. Hix25

Tire still good?

A bit hard compared to my pilot powers on my street duty bike. Leaves a very faint nail imprint after a few minutes. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  9. Hix25

Tire still good?

Date code looks to be May of 2011. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  10. Hix25

Tire still good?

Bought an 08 CBR 600, seller gave me an extra wheel with this Dunlop GP-A. Do you guys think there is still some life left in this tire? There is a brand new one mounted on the bike right now, but would like to save it if I can get another day or two outta this one. Sent from my SM-G930V using...
  11. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

Sold. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  12. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

Price drop... $2,600 Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  13. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

pics of frame, I know they are not great but best I could get to meet size requirements.
  14. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

I would be willing to drive 2 to 3 hours to help with delivery but that's all. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  15. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

The rotors are vee rotors not wave, sorry. Rear stand included as well. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  16. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

I am the 3rd owner. Originally a 750 frame that was converted to a 600 by the 1st owner. I don't know the exact mileage as gauges were replaced at some point but bike runs strong. There was a small tear in frame done by original owner that I patched, before and after pics available, file size is...
  17. Hix25

07 CBR600RR Race / Track / Street 4000miles $4,000 Or Best Offer

Still for sale ? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  18. Hix25

PIRC 9/17-9/18

I understand. It didn't ruin my day by any means. Like I said it was talked about in the afternoon and brought to everyone's attention, that's all you could ask for. Basically my point was that, in my opinion, the gap in rider skills could have been a reason for it. If Evolve decides to combine...
  19. Hix25

PIRC 9/17-9/18

I am a novice rider ( a very slow one at that ) that is thinking of going to this event, my 1st with Evolve GT after 3x with N2. If there was only going to be two groups I would be hesitant to sign up. I think the speed and skill differential would be too big. This past Saturday at Pitt Race in...
  20. Hix25

Will this pass tech?

I appreciate the input. I work for a manufacturing company and was thinking about asking one of our welders if they could do it at home and make some money on the side. If not there is a small motorcycle shop close to me that offers welding services. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk