1. S

$590 in credits for $450

Credits expire 8/26/22, paypal preferred
  2. S

WTB CMP I group 10/18

looking for a spot for sunday 10/18 in I group Thanks
  3. S

Adrenaline Traction tank grip pads

After years of using other tank grip pads and never really being happy with the products, I decided to make my own. The material is 4mm thick hydroturf and currently comes in 19 different colors and patterns. The dense foam with the pattern cut in offers the grip and control you need without...
  4. S

Ohlins TTX mk2 for yamaha R6

Selling s TTX mk2 shock for a yamaha R6. Serviced beginning of last season, 105 spring, good for about 215lbs no gear. Excellent condition and has the large preload adjuster knob for no tools adjustment Asking $900 shipped. Will be at summit point this weekend Wont let me upload pics, just...
  5. S

R3 wanted

Looking for an R3 for beginner track rider. She has an R3 street bike and wants to stick with what she knows. Looking for something clean and straight. If anyone has one post up, I'm located in Charlotte NC but would travel for the right bike. Thanks
  6. S

Tire pressure for the new TD tire

What pressures are people using or recommending for the new TD tire?
  7. S

XT ultra lap timer with beacon and fork mount bracket

Like the title says, works as it should in good condition. Bracket fits 50mm forks (06+ R6 and 15+ R1 for sure, not sure otherwise) $130 shipped
  8. S

Feeler... 2015 Kawasaki ninja 300 part out

I have a salvage title 2015 ninja 300 abs that I'm considering parting out. Its all stock with 1400 miles and runs great. If someone wants the motor, I'd probably do it and part the whole thing. If anyone wants parts, post up and if the motor gets interest I'll start the part out.
  9. S

RS Tachi NXL209, GPX209 Leather suit 54/44

Just bought these from a forum member that said he was 6"4" 200lbs and said they were a bit snug. They are marked size 58/48. I'm 6'2" 215lbs slightly out of shape atheeltic build and they don't even come close to fitting, not by a long shot. I wear a 58/48 in Alpinestars that fits good but...
  10. S

2015 Kawasaki ninja 300

Selling a 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 with ABS brakes, all stock. Salvage title but very minor damage. The swingarm had the most damage, but I replaced it with a nice one. Looked to me like someone hit it 2 or 3 times with an axe to get it totaled. Didn't even break the mirrors or a blinker. Runs...
  11. S

Yamaha ef4500ise generator

Yamaha 4500 watt inverter generator. 188 hours in great condition with new battery. Asking $2150 or best offer, located near Syracuse NY.
  12. S

03 Honda 600rr

03 Honda 600rr for sale. Salvage title, 13k miles, new battery and plugs, runs great and surprisingly quick for an older 600. Has a lot of aftermarket parts.. Ohlins triple rear shock Sato rearsets GPR V4 damper 520 chain and sprockets w/vortex rear Vortex clip on Vortex gas cap Vortex levers...
  13. S

2006 yamaha R6

Selling my 2006 yamaha R6. Stock motor with 13k miles. The bike belonged to a NESBA control rider, Kevin brennen. Bike has been down , not hard, and repaired. Clean title. Here's a list of what's been done -Graves full exhaust -Power commander, ignition module and quick shifter -Smog block off...
  14. S

WTB Pitbull TRS pins for aprilia rsv4

Looking for Pitbull trailer restraint pins for my aprilia rsv4....
  15. S

2002 aprilia sr50 ditech factory replica scooter

2002 aprilia sr50 Ditech factory replica scooter. Good condition and runs great. Gianelli exhaust, New brake pads and was just serviced. Clean title in hand. Would make a great pitbike Asking $1200 or best offer For some reason I can't get the pics to upload. Reply or PM with your email...
  16. S

Who does good decal/graffix work?

Besides Chris Kruzel at drippinwet, who does good custom decals and graffix?
  17. S

Sidi boots, Held gloves

Selling some spare boots and gloves. The gloves are Held Akira size large. They have some rash from a lowside but its minor and mostly on the carbon knuckles. No holes or rips, in decent condition. Asking $50 The boots are Sidi Vertigo Corsa in good condition size 45. These were never...
  18. S

XT lap timer

XT lap timer in great condition with 2' cord and new battery. I bought it from a friend and it had some white paint spilled on it, but I never removed it because it makes it easily identifiable, but will come off easily. $100 shipped
  19. S

Woodcraft dual temp tire warmers

Woodcraft dual temp warmers in excellent condition. They've been used 3 times, no burns, discoloration or damage of any kind. They're like new.. Asking $265 or offer (shipping not included)
  20. S

04-05 suzuki gsxr 600/750 frame

Frame in excellent condition, but has no title. I swapped the frame with a clean title frame to sell the bike and have this left over. The vin is clean but no paperwork so it can only be used on a track bike. Asking $350, would be a good start for an inexpensive track bike.