Search results

1. MBacker

WTB Second gen SV650 Engine

Whoops, got you confused with Robby-Bobby, lol. Guess I'll go haze myself.
  2. MBacker

Best part is, I'll bring it by your shop. Facebook messaging now.
  3. MBacker

Robby, I've got one for you if you're gonna be going through it.
  4. MBacker

PITT Race 20-21 May Thanks N2!

Speaking of this past weekend - anyone know who (besides Marty) was taking photos near the front straight on Sunday morning? My wife said there was a chick wearing grey that probably got my crash on film near the end of the second novice session on Sunday. I'm all good, bike held up fairly...
  5. MBacker

04 Ninja 500R

Sold! Please remove.
  6. MBacker

FS - Alpinestars Motegi 1 piece, 42/52

Sold! Please remove
  7. MBacker

71 degrees in DC today, bump!
  8. MBacker

04 Ninja 500R

$2000 obo, clean VA title in hand. Motivated seller, moving this summer and don't want to bring a garage full of bikes. Carbs cleaned/rebuilt/synced Valves adjusted New (Shinko...) tires Cheap bike to entice friends to try out the track, or to teach them on. Even though the original...
  9. MBacker

Yeah! Back protectors are for the weak anyways. Lol. Let me know when you want to try on the suit, with a back protector. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  10. MBacker

Still for sale, haven't heard any offers or plans to meet up from Garchomp Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  11. MBacker

If you're local enough and bathe regularly, I may let ya try them on first :-) Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  12. MBacker

Selling my Alpinestars Motegi 1 piece suit. Has only been worn for 2.5 track days and 6 street rides. These leathers are like new. I've gained a little too much weight to wear this suit. Never crashed in, no rips/tears/holes - and the knee pucks are still showroom pretty since I haven't...
  13. MBacker

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600

If I didn't already have my 07 600, I would be driving to PA right now. GLWS!
  14. MBacker

06 07 gsxr 600 750 parts

Street trim available? (Headlamp assembly/mirrors) Edit: Just realized this post is 5 years old..
  15. MBacker

Happy Mothers Day

I owe my wife big - she was a trooper with our 5 month old at Summit this weekend. Stayed in the truck all day Friday through the rain, and then took my daughter (with ear pro) out to the track to watch me for a few sessions. Time to go make her some breakfast in bed, then I'll smoke some ribs...
  16. MBacker

2008 ZX-6 track only in Charlotte

Interested in trading for a 2004 Suzuki Intruder 1400? Clean Texas title, located in Quantico, VA. Baby on the way and the wife says I can *get* a track bike - but I can't buy one. So...trades are pretty much my only option. :)