Search results

1. butchf

Thanks Chris

It's been 2 years since I was on track. My son was kind enough to let me take out his old bike. Wow! I forgot how good that can feel. I had a bit of a tank slapper on the first session, but Chris fixed that. Thanks to all that put up with me.
  2. butchf

1999 Polaris 700 XC-SP $1550

Sold...........
  3. butchf

tires and rims new $125

Sold .....
  4. butchf

I'm done as a rider

Most that know me already know my bike is gone.....sold .....bye bye... I now have to post that this "ride" with NESBA has been nothing less than spectacular. I've met some really great people and will never forget. Just because my bike is gone, doesn't mean I won't support the efforts. I will...
  5. butchf

sharing my Daytona experience

she is loads of fun...:D and her big buddy, Wiley....he's too fast to get good pics...:doh:
  6. butchf

lawn mwers and snow blowers

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93916 updated daily with pictures...post #1 Selling used mowers, check the link I also do all kinds of small engine repairs: mowers, tractors, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, chippers, snow blowers, etc DON"T TRASH YOUR OLD...
  7. butchf

A* back protector

local only $75 call 630-777-0273
  8. butchf

2003 cbr 600rr

clear title.....lots of spare parts midwest guys know this bike.......I'm done after August BHF all my spare parts are included...set of spare wheels, complete front brake assy, and many more parts! local sale only....will not separate parts at this time looking for best offer over $3500...
  9. butchf

2- 1998 Polaris XCF snowmobiles

bought new.....and raced them both both run but need some TLC and tracks $500 each yes, they have some miles and race damage....but I'll ride either one right now located in Eagle River, Wi call 630-777-0273
  10. butchf

2004 Polaris XC600 snowmobile

that's right folks.....got one more toy to sell slight body damage....but runs great...black and silver....2500 or so miles electronic reverse and cover I bought this machine new and have never been disappointed with the decision......she runs better than all 5 of my sleds! this has to...
  11. butchf

1988 Mustang LX notchback custom

I spent over $20k building this car newly rebuilt original 5.0L performance engine with huge mods!! 3:73 rear end, Isky cam, Trickflow intake, hydraulic balancer, Kenny Brown extreme matrix frame, alum drive shaft, 4 wheel SSBC disc brakes, mass air converted, 2 transmissions(1 needs help)...
  12. butchf

2000 Ford Explorer XLT $2000 firm

SOLD SOLD SOLD.................. yep, our tow vehicle has to go....local sale only 165k on the clock 5.0l V-8.....AWD......dual air....leather....all power seats, windows, etc same setup as Eddie Bauer edition yes, it has some body damage on the hood and front end and a cracked windshield (thx...
  13. butchf

1983 250 Rebel $1000

all original and in great shape local sale only...clear title.....runs good... I need the money to go to Daytona in October!!!! help an old retired guy out! I've got pics to email upon request
  14. butchf

FS 2005 R1 rotors $100

got these from ebay by mistake....they were supposed to be R6 rotors can ship....share cost of shipping call my cell 630-777-0273
  15. butchf

so many people to thank!

I don't usually write a bunch, but I'm compelled to thank all those who helped me get back on the track. TurnOneRacing team does the job again! Thanks Tom, Joe, Marshall, Benji, and of course my son Chris! I really wanted to run Pirelli's, but I didn't order them so I was left with the new...
  16. butchf

Daytona

I arrive there in the morning.......that is all:haha::haha::haha:
  17. butchf

got ripped off

anyone that has a Chicagoland sportbike account will know this guy, Kegger. He ripped me off bad. Do not trust anything he says.
  18. butchf

Daytona, anyone else going?

I just got my official invite to work the spring Daytona bike week! I'm working all of the events, including the 200. Free camping, food, shirts, and pay for 9 days in Fla in Feb/March. This gets me credentials for ASRA/CCS, AHMRA, and AMA for the season.:cool: :cheers: