3. J

TURNKEY TRACK RACEBIKE 2009 EX-AMA SUPERSTOCK SPEC HONDA CBR1000RR

BUMP Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  4. J

BUMP Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  5. J

BUMP $5750. I DO have a salvage title, but I never got it assigned to me cuz it's a track/racebike. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  6. J

I'm still fit and strong just never been very flexible and only getting moreso. I switched to a much less demanding but super fun and fast enough bike for the road, 2017 KTM Duke 690, and while I don't want a 70hp bike for the track, the riding position and lack of serious raciness is...
  7. J

OOOOPs! I dunno how to edit the title but the bike is in Huntsville,AL and I can trailer within 2 hrs negotiable.
  8. J

This bike has been great to me and its still fast and handles beautifully. It's the perfect litre track bike for the price. It has been religiously maintained and upgraded when needed and possible. Definitely more power than stock with Bazzazz components (see list below). I am just getting too...
  9. J

2012 Zx10r

U still looking for $8k? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  10. J

2012 Zx10r

Did this bike ever sell? Cheers John
  11. J

02 TRIUMPH DAYTONA 955i RACE/TRACKBIKE WITH SPARES BIKE (that has newer track suspension mods too)

'02 models. These are 1.5 (lol) GREAT turnkey trackday/club racing bikes - I did 13 trackdays last year and, with minimal maintenance and changing the oil with Motul or Amsoil every other trackday I just would show up and ride. NO BREAKDOWNS or trackside repairs EVER. If you have done any N2 or...
  12. J

Barber 11/26-27

Replied to your other thread. I have Sat on ly in Inter available. N2 said they would take care of transfer at the track but if you want it I would confirm with them as I will.
  13. J

Barber 11/26-27

I got rear-ended and cannot tow my trailer so I have an Inter slot Saturday only. Let me know.