Search results

1. TripleThreat675

Novice class classroom sessions.

I'm thinking of doing NCBIKE Memorial Day weekend. Well one of the days. I guess I came across wrong in my original post, I don't have anything against classroom learning, my question is more so once you've done the first classroom session and then once on the track, are you evaluated then you...
  2. TripleThreat675

Has nothing to do with attitude. Just a simple question. Thanks for all the friendly help...
  3. TripleThreat675

If I sign up for the Novice class do I have to attend the classroom sessions? I've already been on the track with another organization and did the classroom sessions/beginner sessions and didn't really want to have to redo everything all over again.
  4. TripleThreat675

VIR North March 14.

I was thinking of signing up for th VIR North trackday March 14th but noticed it said Evolve GT. Does that mean it's just an Evolve GT event or will they share the track with N2?
  5. TripleThreat675

New Member from NC.

Thank You! I tend to analyze things way to much instead of just having fun! I'm planning on doing VIR March 14th and Road Atlanta March 26 or 27th.
  6. TripleThreat675

New Member from NC.

Thanks! My co worker said I'll get addicted to track days. I've read the riders manual over and over the last few days. Two main questions I have. It says belly pan not required but recommended. My triple didn't come with the belly pan and I don't really want one so will I still be ok and also...
  7. TripleThreat675

New Member from NC.

Hey everyone, new member here from Hickory, NC. New to track riding also! I have a co-worker whom use to race out west and said I would get addicted. I hope he is right, course the wife and the bank account may not like it. :) My plan is to definitely do VIR in March along with Road Atlanta...