Search results

1. I

AJ Cycles: SHADY, PRINCE George's County, MD

This is a from a shop in the area that is shady and the owner pushed me to let it be know about his shadiness...MOTORCYCLIST BEWARE..The first part is from him, the rest is from me. This is copied and pasted from DC Sportbikes.com: Terrance: This isn't Internet talk, this is real! you sure this...
  2. I

I group spot for sale 4/20 NJMP

just as it says, couldnt get off!
  3. I

2006 gsxr 1000! Cheap!!!

I have a 2006 GSXR 1000 for sale. I bought the bike last year with the intentions of turning it into a trackbike, but honestly I havent had time to work on it because Im always here, at my new job. The bike is stock. Its has about 6,000 miles on it from street riding. I still have the OEM...
  4. I

Wtb:06-08 r6

let me know!track or street!
  5. I

FS:05/06 GSXR 1000 OEM plastics!!!

let me know and I may through in a light or two.... lights are in the pics but they arent included in the sale. There is one scratch on one of the plastics but its on the sticker, so it really doesnt count!
  6. I

FS: Lightening 9/29

who wants it?
  7. I

Need a ride!!!

I went to enterprise this morning and they would rent me a van because of a parking ticket from 2003. The ticket has already been paid but they could do anything because Corp is closed! Long story short, I already paid for the lightening event this Monday 9/29, but I don't want to lose my 175...