Search results

1. N

06 gsxr 600

You need to place your photos on a host site like photobucket.To upload click the "Insert Image" button and past the URL from photobucket. I'm sure there are other ways but that's how I do it. Maybe just email pics.
  2. N

06 gsxr 600

has anyone received pics yet? I had a typo in my email...its nelsondillow at aol.com. Please resend. thx
  3. N

06 gsxr 600

pics to nelsondillow a taol.com
  4. N

Fs: Front fork stand dmp

sale pending...
  5. N

anybody interested in this stand for $50.00 shipped?
  6. N

Any offers? Really just looking to get rid of this stand.
  7. N

Shipping from 24701. Thanks
  8. N

SOLD!!!!! FOR SALE: I'm selling a brand new DMP R-Spec front fork stand. The stand can also be converted to a rear swingarm stand by purchasing the different interchangable pins. Looking to get $70.00 obo. + shipping. Email me at nelsondillow(at)aol(dot)com with questions
  9. N

Fs: Joe rocket gpx race gloves

Anyone interested in these? How about $65.00 shipped?
  10. N

FS: 2008 Alpinestar RC-1 One Piece

Yeah i revised the price in the original listing to $500.00 obo. I'll make someone a killer deal on this suit!!! shoot me some offers.
  11. N

Fs: 2008 alpinestar smx boot size 46

sold!!!! thanks mike
  12. N

I'm located in Princeton, WV 24740 and i still have it. I'm 5'-10" weight 180 and waist size 31, the suit fit snug but that's the way i wanted it.
  13. N

Replied to your PM
  14. N

unless you have really small hands they should fit.
  15. N

FOR SALE: JOE ROCKET GPX GLOVES SIZE XL WHITE AND BLACK USED BUT IN NEW CONDITION. PRICE: MAKE ME AN OFFER [/IMG] [/IMG]
  16. N

SOLD!!! FOR SALE: 2008 MODEL ALPINESTAR SMX SIZE 46 BLACK. I HAVE WORN THESE BOOTS ABOUT 5 TIMES BUT THEY ARE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE. I'M NOT RIDING THIS YEAR SO I'M SELLING ALL MY GEAR. $130.00 OBO [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  17. N

someone make me an offer. I'll make you a good deal!
  18. N

Okay I'll go $600 on the suit. The boots are smx size 46 and the gloves are extra large. I need this stuff gone so someone make me some offers.