Search results

1. Bifferone

Tres Hombres from Dinosaur BBQ

I've been to all but the Troy location. Never disappointed as PJ says. I also received a DinoBBQ GC for Christmas. Always comes in handy. You can get their sauces in pretty much any Tops, Price Chopper or Wegmans. Can also order the sauces online.
  2. Bifferone

Quick shifter hype or the real deal

Default setting is 65ms and starts at 4,000rpms.
  3. Bifferone

Can i use a cramp buster

I did the same. Bought a R6 throttle tube and installed it on my 08 CBR1000RR. It decreased the turn from 1/4 to 1/6 or about a 9% decrease in throttle throw from closed position to wide open. Cost was 1 hour and $25 for the part and shipping.
  4. Bifferone

Tracks in Reverse

This was my first thought as well. NFW!!!
  5. Bifferone

FS: STM Slipper Clutch 2008-2010 CBR1000RR

Beginning of the week bump.
  6. Bifferone

Bump.... Price reduced to $650.
  7. Bifferone

sticky seat pad ?

On the stock seats, I use baby powder on the seat and seat of my leathers. Problem solved. With a foam seat on my superbike tail, I had to just get my butt barely off the seat by using my legs to transition side to side. Or you can wait for this: A British company believes it has come up...
  8. Bifferone

Quick shifter hype or the real deal

I agree 200% with both of these guys. I just installed a DJ QS on my 08 1000RR. So much fun doing WOT shifts with no clutch. The rpms might decrease 500 during shift changes. I cannot figure out why I never tried one before. It adds a whole new twist to riding the bikes. I have a...
  9. Bifferone

Brand new in the box. Never installed. Bought it last fall and then got layed off. They normally retail for $1,100+ $650 includes shipping and paypal
  10. Bifferone

For Sale: 2005 Honda RC51 $6,750

SOLD................. looks like I forgot to update this site from a long while ago.
  11. Bifferone

Bike Trailer FOR SALE $500

sold.................
  12. Bifferone

AGV Sport Leathers- $100 Size 44

sold...............
  13. Bifferone

For Sale: Jardine RT-One Carbon Fiber Slip-on

sold....................
  14. Bifferone

For Sale: 2007 CBR600RR White- $6,000

sold..................
  15. Bifferone

Buyers that Whine and Sellers that take forever.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Typical ignorant comment from a cyberspace jockey. I am American. Born and raised here. What? Can't I make a comment about the way we live here in the US? I am just not afraid to admit it while others like yourself go bury their heads in the sand oblivious to the fact. If...