Search results

1. Steve Hunt Moto234

Pleasing the masses

Faceb “Facebook Free”…I love it !! That would make a great bumper sticker. One day soon it will have the same significance as a guy that proudly says he’s sober or drug free for 5 yrs
  2. Steve Hunt Moto234

Atlanta Details?

For such a awesome track and good facility overall, the power is an absolute embarrassment. We were in panels wiring, rigging, moving breakers, cleaning connections just trying to hobble something together. Bring/buy your own quiet Honda generator, you’ll be much happier.
  3. Steve Hunt Moto234

Barber Electric?

There was a charge for the power at Barber the last 2-3 times I have been. Premo facility for sure, worth the extra coin. They also built a bridge over the track that just leads to a observation area best I could tell. Don't know if it was for anyone or just Museum patrons.
  4. Steve Hunt Moto234

NCBIKE 24-25 Sep

Or run CW one day and CCW the next!!
  5. Steve Hunt Moto234

New member from N. FLa

Cool, glad you recognized it. I decided not to rebuild the SV again after the motor broke 3 months ago but it's gone for good since 75% has now been sold in the part out. I'm fully committed the 675R now. Big change after knowing every nuance of the SV for so long and building and changing...
  6. Steve Hunt Moto234

FS: 3/27 Road A Intermediate $100

Steve Hunt 904-654-3686
  7. Steve Hunt Moto234

New member from N. FLa

15 years on a 86hp Superbike SV650 and just switched to a 2014 675R 5 trackdays ago....I'm still in shock!! Holy fauck as VR46 would say.
  8. Steve Hunt Moto234

New member from N. FLa

Looks like a few of the days at Road A or NC bike might work for me this year so i joined up. Steve