Search results

1. W

2013-'18 ZX6R Rear Wheel, New Bearings, New SC-3- $300

I've got a spare rear wheel, guaranteed straight and true, for a 2013-2018 Kawasaki ZX6R with new wheel bearings and a new Pirelli SC-3 190/60-17 slick on it. Zero time on the bearings or the slick. I'm getting out of the track game. $300. I'll ship it for the actual cost. Thanks for looking-
  2. W

'13 ZX6R 636 Track Bike- $4200

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 track bike with clean and clear title in my name. Located in Reading PA. Sharkskinz bodywork, Hindle exhaust, Pirelli slicks (front SC 1, rear SC 3), Dynojet quickshifter, Brembo front master cylinder, Galfer front braided brake lines, Galfer front rotors, Galfer...
  3. W

$460 in Credits for $380

I have $460 in credits I will sell for $380. No transfer fee per N2 support. I can accept Zelle. If interested contact me with your name and member number. Thanks-
  4. W

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Track Bike

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 track bike with clean and clear title in my name. Sharkskin bodywork, Hindle exhaust, Pirelli slicks (front SC 1, rear SC 3), Dynojet quickshifter, Brembo front master cylinder, Galfer front braided brake lines, Galfer front rotors, Galfer sintered brake pads, .95 kg...
  5. W

PittRace Intermediate Sat 14th and Sunday 15th for sale

Hi, like the title says: Pittrace Intermediate Saturday and Sunday, 14th and 15th, for sale. $215 each. Let me know- Thanks
  6. W

Rain insurance?

Hi, I'm considering getting an Elite membership just for the rain insurance. I have no interest in riding in the rain, even if I did have the right gear/equipment. How's the insurance work? thanks
  7. W

leather cleaning guy at PittPace

Hi, I'm looking for the name of the guy who does leather cleaning/repair that was at PittRace Oct. 9-10. Thank you
  8. W

F/S- Motion Pro air pressure gauge

for sale- Motion Pro 0-60 PSI air gauge, brand new. $75 OBO
  9. W

NCBike chicane?

I tried to find a pic of the new NCBike chicane layout but was unsuccessful. Anyone know of one, or can you give me a good idea where the chicane is? thanks, Steve
  10. W

For sale PittRace Intermediate 7/10 and 7/11

I have reservations in the Intermediate class at PittRace for July 10 and 11. Not keen on losing all my money with a late cancellation. Hit me up. Thanks