Search results

1. D

UFO back protector $30 obo

Go as a Ninja Turtle for Halloween!
  2. D

Joe Rocket Speedmaster Perforated Pants Size 34 (adjustable) $100

Joe Rocket Speedmaster Perforated Leather Pants $100 Size: US 34 adjustable waist I originally bought these pants because they were able to zip to my jacket for track days. I only did a few track days and the pants are just taking up space. They are in great shape, but the knee pucks will need...
  3. D

Joe Rocket Jacket sz 46 $75!

Joe Rocket Blaster Leather Jacket $75 Size: US 46 I have had great luck with this jacket, but am getting rid of my gear and sadly this jacket must go. It is in good shape, but the left side of the main zipper is starting come away from the jacket (pictured). Function is not affected by this...
  4. D

Cortech Adrenaline Gloves Large - 10 $50

Cortech Adrenaline Gloves $50 Size: Large 10 I’ve always liked Cortech & Tour Masters products and these gloves are no exception! They are well ventilated, very comfortable and offer a great deal of protection. The gloves have been well taken care of and only show signs of normal use...
  5. D

Axo Primato Boots Size 12.5 (Eur 47) $70

Axo Primato Racing Boots $70 Size: USA 12.5 Eur 47 I’m selling all of my gear and changing my style of riding. These boots show use on the replaceable toe plate and are a great piece of added security for a great price! When researching for my purchase I read that they fit snug (run small) so...
  6. D

UFO back protector $30 obo

UFOPlast - Adult Back Protector $30.00 This protector was used for a few track days and road trips and was never down. It shows minimal use and is a great piece of added security for a great price. I’m selling all of my gear and changing my style of riding. Shipping will be from 68154 at the...