Search results

1. D

RIP Abraham Stacey

RIP Sad news to hear about Abe. Such a cool and down to earth guy. Will be truly missed!
  2. D

Congrats Shane Tow

Congrats Shane
  3. D

RA/Fun in the sun

Great to see you Earle! Congrats on another grandbaby on the way!
  4. D

How's CR Mark/Perlzuki?

Hey Mark, Becky and I send our best wishes for a quick recovery. Hope to see you soon.
  5. D

Happy b/d cyclerant !

Happy Birthday Rant!
  6. D

RA, So much...

Great to see you again Earle. Thanks for saving me a spot beside you in the pits!
  7. D

This is so overdue

I agree with all of those above, those breakfast sammiches sure hit the spot and are greatly appreciated!
  8. D

This is early

Happy Birfday bro!! Good to see you and Chris at Road A
  9. D

Dunlop 211GP NTEC 120/190 Takeoffs-- Only 16-laps!

Got any better pics of the right side? If it looks good I will take them at that price. I don't have paypal but can send you a check or money order. Check shipping to 28034 please.
  10. D

Happy Birthday Folly1 !!!

Becky and I wish you a Happy Birthday! Great to hear you are doing well with the recent knee surgery. Go pickup Brian and we will see you both at the track soon.
  11. D

Yamaha Champions Riding School

That's awesome Cal, go to Vegas and ride too! What more could you ask for? Don't believe that saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" I know you don't mind sharing the knowledge, you've been doing it with NESBA for a while now. See you soon man.
  12. D

That's awesome Cal, go to Vegas and ride too! What more could you ask for? Don't believe that saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" I know you don't mind sharing the knowledge, you've been doing it with NESBA for a while now. See you soon man.
  13. D

14. D

15. D

So, what is a Director of National Operations

Congratulations DJ! The powers that be are putting great people in key places! C ya at the IMS show in Greenville.
  16. D

Here comes Santa Claus

LOL where is your handbasket! That's too funny
  17. D

Switching from a 180 to a 190 rear on a 03 636

My 06 636 was the same way. Talked to Thermosman and he told me to lower the rear of the bike all the way. (ie take the spacer completely out) and set the forks flush with the triple clamp. This was all with the stock suspension. It transformed that bike completely. I was using the same tire...
  18. D

A quicky about the wait list.

Schedule is not up yet for 2010 but most of the time the first Barber is in early March.
  19. D

DJ's 2009 Crazy Eddie Sale!!!!

I know that's a lie!! It recognizes the buttprint and takes the hell off!
  20. D

DJ's 2009 Crazy Eddie Sale!!!!

Troof!! I heard those bikes already know the tracks and you don't have to do anything but hold on! Super secret computerized rider technology!:wow: